gyum..💀

it was a pin drop silence in deans office.....just this time....joshu-ha had the horrified face.....while bangtan was smiling smugly....

"s-sir.. t-they .h-how??" her stuttering made both jungkook and tae laugh at her...

"ohh they are new students.....i want you to show them new area constructed.....you all can leve now...bye boys!!! have fun!!!"

they knew what the dean meant....

"so...bitchy witch.....missed us??" joshu-ha stumbled with nervous steps as both tae and jungkook were by her both sides towering her...

"ohh come on tell us.....how many sugar daddys you had till now...did anyone touched us the way we did?" jungkook smacked tae making him pout..

"idiot apple!! we didn't did anything...but again our bitchy witch has wild fantasies right...?? oh i also came to knew....you have one of your playtoy in campus......how about you let us meet him.....". and before she can say anything hobi ran towards the boy they were talking about...

"heyyy you are the one who always handled hell and enfer right???" seems like the boy heard the stories....

"yup...i am hope hobi jung hoseok....what ever you want to call. ohh and..i am here to meet you your name?"

"gyum"

"ohh so you are her ex boyfreind!!!" and before the boy can speak further hobi again started...

"ohh here they are kook come here quick!!......oh..sorry never knew they would bring your ex here...oops. sorry i guess..." the boy had a confused expression as he heard him...becoz as far as he remembers she is his girlfriend..not ex..

"ex?-"

"yeah..i heard her talking to a boy crying she wants a shoulder and distraction...and ofcourse there are many out there to give you a pleasurable distraction and no one in their right mind would want distraction unless they are not in relationship....and i saw your post on insta...you two looked pretty cute...." he just innocently shrugged as if he didn't dug a hell hole for joshu-ha....

the boy named gyum was known to be possessive and hot tempered...he hates being cheated on as the last girl who cheated on him....he dragged the girl by hair to the boy with whom she cheated throwing her on his feet, the whole campus was looking at the girl with disgust..

of course many people cheat..but when the cheater is being humiliated in public....even a cheater doesn't think twice before passing a comment...

so right now joshu-ha came with the other boys already triggering gyum as he sees her with a group of boys...

"h-hey gyumi-"

"SHUT UP! didn't i told you i hate being cheated on?? huh was it fun being a slut for many boys out there?? you know many people told me about your deeds...but i thought they are jealous...but right now watching a new comer saying this....ohh and how can i ignore my own eyesight!!! when i saw you grinding on a boy at club!! what did you say? you thought it was me ?? seriously??? listen choi joshu-ha i am fucking done being your sugar daddy! so as the slutty girl you are....go and search for other.i am sure you will get many....fucking cheating bitch!!"

the whole hallway was silent.....low whispers can be heard....

joshu-ha just stood there head hanging low...

the students went from their leaving joshu-ha and bangtan alone...

"aww......feeling bad?...." the 6 laughed at yoongi's mocking