possessive koo💀

jungkook was standing beside tae like a protective alpha wolf...well thats what he is..but now both were in there control.....

"okk..next...."jimin came ahead a bit shivering....

"be calm soulbish..it will be fine..." jimin threw a deadly glare forgetting all his nervousness and kept his hand on the ball ...

they all heard two loud growls making their head snap in that direction to see hobi and yoongi staring at jimin with blood red eyes...

while jimin's face was done...

"bitch.....you cursed me right...."jimin said pointing at tae who was avoiding his gaze...

"Mate!" jimin looked at both alphas giving a nervous smile...even his wolf was very nervous....

"hey mates...i am hope...whats your name....." hobi said to which yoongi also moved forward...

"i am gray...." yoongi replied now it was jimin's turn...

"hii..m-my name is cinder...." the two cooed at them while others were looking done with them.....

"are you two done?" it was beast....poor wolf was fed up with them being lovey dovey....

"shut up moron...you have your own mate right? then go with him...don't disturb us!!" beast scoffed but..coming to think of it....gray was right..so he did what came to him..

he picked tae up taking him out of that cave.....ignoring all his mates whining

others were looking like what the fuck happened..

"i-" poor phoenix....(namjoon's wolf) was cut off even before he could start..

"No nix you are not picking me up ......." pixy (jin's wolf) said in a warning tone making others laugh at phoenix's misery...jin's wolf is same as jin...

..............

"hey beautiful....." it was jungkook....

"i-hii koo hyung..." it was silver.....poor wolf was blushing so much that his crystal blue eyes also got tinted with slight pink.....hehe

"your eyes....they are beautiful...so mesmerizing....."

'yeah? ok now let me talk to my beauty!!'

'silver is mine too!!'

'yeah but let me talk i miss him!!!'

'stop whining like a bitch!! you just met him a while ago!!'

'so? thats how you think?fine now i will talk to my pup for hours coz you were with him since he was born!!'

'huh? how that work-'

"hyung.....koo hyung???" jungkook snapped out from his world war in his head with beast as tae was waving his hand in front of his face with confusion mobbed his face...

"yeah peach???" jungkook said as he saw tae's eyes were back to normal....still beautiful...

"you were lost are you fine hyungggie??" tae said cupping jungkook's cheeks making jungkook chuckle shaking his head..he took tae's hand in his pecking it lovingly making tae blush...

tae looked down at his lap blushing making jungkook grin at his shy baby....

"doll.....beast wants to meet you..."tae's eyes went wide ...he nodded to which jungkook nodded and soon dark red colour started filling in his eyes