hijack

next morning as planned they were in the pack house for the omegas.....but where they thought the leader will play dirty.....he willingly freed all the omegas....

"my 5 men will go behind you to make sure everyone is out....i don't want unwanted guests in my pack." yoongi scoffed listening the alpha's words....

"we are fine with that....." namjoon agreed on the condition side pinching yoongi who scowled like a kitten at him, 

the head alpha motioned them to follow him that they did.....

as they followed him they reached in a underground tunnel....all black with different arts sculptured on wall....mostly of dark world....

"hyung is it cerberus??" tae asked tugging namjoon's sleeve pointing at the wall...namjoon looked where the younger was pointing and nodded...

"oh my! its the everlasting fire of hell!!!" both jimin and tae gasped looking at the drawing....

hobi ignored it sprinting ahead while the two were looking at every thing...

soon they reached at other corner.....from where the tunnel outside the pack starts...

they ordered all omegas who were behind them to shift....some shifted those who were not able to got carried on some other omega...

getting a nod from namjoon they all shifted in their wolf form making many people around them whimper due to their size and aura of their wolf.....

'lets go' phoenix said and they all ran off following the wolf who was guarding them till outside.....

it had be one hour since they are running...the seven truebloods were not tired but the omegas were exhausted......

'nix i think we should stop ...i don't want to carry someone on me...' grey said making nix think....after some minutes he decided to stop...

they shifted and turned towards the omegas who were still in there wolf form....

"you all can shift if you want and take rest..." jin announced to which many of them shifted while many decided to rest in their wolf form.....

"kook....tae....we are right here....." 

namjoon said as he saw tae kissing jungkook fiercely while straddling his lap....

"so? believe me you all will do the same ..." saying this he went back to his work.....sucking on jungkook's neck licking biting....in all he was marking and scenting his mate...

"love calm down...." jungkook said cupping tae's cheeks...

"but...they are staring at whats mine..." he stated side eyeing the omegas who were looking at them....

"hmm in that case they are looking at whats mine too....so lemme hide you..." saying this jungkook turned his back on the omegas while he took tae on his lap turning with him....he hugged the other tightly .....

 and as he said.....

jin and jimin were also claiming their mates who were clearly enjoying the attention.....

after their short break they again started walking....they were thankful this time it was not the forest way......

they all took a deep breath as they reached outside the tunnel....all of them were shocked to see their pack entrance in front of the tunnel....

"i guess from here only they all sneaked in...." jungkook said thinking and others also nodded.....it can be the only way...