doc💀

all of them were standing in front of the infirmary as they came to know that.....

Jin fainted...

they all rushed to him as soon as they came to know, so right now they were staring at the door like a hawk...

soon the doctor came out but froze.....usually he could differentiate who the mate is....but now.....seeing 6 boys looking at him with eagle eyes...and same concern.....he don't know anymore....

"u-umm who is the m-mate?" he said but flinched back at the reply...

"who cares! just tell us what happened to him!" yoongi yelled holding namjoon's mouth who was trying to say something but hobi and jungkook also pushed him down while jimin and tae stood in front of him....

now the doc knows who is the mate....

"and you all?" he asked with raised eyebrows and in a second he was towered by the two omegas..

"he s our brother!!" again the doc was adamant...

"so? he needs his mate more! not his bRotHers" the two backed away at the mocking voice looking at namjoon....who was raged seeing their expression....

he marched forward as the three also backed away listening to doc's words.....the doctor was standing their but in a blink....he was red...complete red....

"THEY DESERVE TO KNOW SO YOU EITHER TELL THEM OR I BANG YOUR HEAD ON WALL!!" 

namjoon said raising the doc from floor by his neck making him gasp for air...

no one makes his brothers feel different and less important....for him all are same....

he dropped the doc who coughed and spoke in broken voice...

"h-he is p-pregnant..." saying this he rushed away as the 5 jumped on namjoon hugging him.....

"oh my hyung you two are going to be parents and we will be god fathers!!!" hobi yelled following a loud 'YES' from the rest making joon laugh....in all their joy...they forgot the pregnant male who woke up from all the noise......

*CRACK* 

they all stopped at the voice...they heard it from inside so didn't thought once before barging inside and they really didn't expected this....

jin was banging a girls head...who they assume is a nurse? repeatedly on the bed holding her hair....

"jin hyung!!!" the younger one shouted getting him away from jin....

"why why? what happened hyung??" jimin asked holding jin back...

"that fucking bitch was not listening to me!! i was asking for water but all she did was rolled her fucking eyes that i will poke soon!!" the girl shuddered at the thought and ran out leaving a shouting jin behind...

"hyung calm down...." they all surrounded him with sweet sickening smiles.....

"listen....stop smiling like a creep ,....and jimin...i swear if your hands reached any where near my stomach i will chop it!!" jimin pouted retracting his hands....

"hyung you don't know?" jungkook asked getting smacked on head by jin...

"i don't know anything other than that fucking girl rolled her useless tennis ball sized eyes on me!!" they all gulped nodding an leaned back....

"hy-hyung....umm congrats?" hobi said awkwardly makin others scoff....

"hey jinie...um babe...we are..we going to be parents..."