dumb & dumber💀

i made my insta acc only for bts and taekook🤩🤩

-gangsta_taekook

....don't point out the name..i couldn't find any better🤡 if you have better name in mind...do comment

they both came out sneaking......as per tae's wish

"okay lets change now...."tae nodded and they both shifted in their wolf forms...

"tae nodded and they both shifted in their wolf forms

JUST LIKE THIS!!!

'hey beautiful....' beast said 

he nuzzled silver's neck making the white wolf giggle..

'hi handsome....its been long since we talked huh..' both were nuzzling finding comfort in eachother....

'lets go shall we?' beast asked to which silver nodded before they both sprinted off to run....

both went near the pond ...it was full moon night so the reflection of moon was clear in the water of the pond....

'its so beautiful...'silver was basically amazed by the scene...all blue surrounding ..with the blue moon...

while someone was enjoying his own view...

'yeah...so beautiful..ethereal....divine....moon goddess must be in her best mood when she made you..' beast said dreamingly staring at silver...

'Mr.  handsome...as far as i know wolfs don't blush....but it seems you will make me blush..' silver said chuckling a bit..

'what can i do...when you look so divine....' silver whined shyly but suddenly both went in alert mode...

'stay beside me pup...'beast said motioning silver to stay near him who compiled doing so...

'its not from our territory alpha...their smell...its different...more like disgusting...' silver scrunched his nose in disgust same with beast....

'do you think we should call others?' beast asked silver who was not even sparing him a glance

'lets have some fun babes...let the others sleep..'

beast shook his head snorting...

'so there are in total...15..but what are th-'