Stop acting like children!

It had been 2 days since Aria had left and Damian was in the biggest slump he had ever had, it took 30 seconds after her leaving for him to realize how big of a dick he was being.

Yet it was too late he knew if he went up to her now in this state she'd turn him away.

He tried sending her notes and flowers but he'd get them all returned anonymously with a card saying 'fuck off I don't want to talk to you'. I mean it couldn't get as simple as that.

It wasn't like he hadn't realized his mistake, the poor guy still had the bruises from when Jason finally got his hands on him. Not like he defended himself thinking he deserved it after what he put her through.

Flashback...
"I don't know what you did or even if it was your fault but she is sat in my home hurt and upset and you're the only one able to comfort her"

"Dammit say something!" He yelled "I don't know what to say! I screwed up I know! You think I haven't spent every second that she's been gone regretting what happened of course I do I love her and our kids she's literally the glue that holds my life together I'm nothing without her okay, I know I'm a shit husband and an even worse father she probably hates me now and there's nothing I can do about it" he had tears crowning in his eyes "you don't stop then, it may take a bit of time be patient she'll come around eventually" Damian nodded taking in his words "and Damian" Jason stopped before he left "hurt her again and I will empty a load of bullets in you" he warned before leaving.

Flashback over.....

After 2 weeks of trying to talk to her, all the sadness and guilt turned into anger and guilt, he began to get irritated by how stubborn she was being he made a mistake and wanted to apologize she should have atleast giving him a chance to speak.

Aria wasn't doing any better than he was she couldn't stop crying for the first 3 days and just like Damian all her pain and hurt turned into anger and annoyance, she couldn't believe after ignoring her for how long that he had the audacity to think she'd forgive him straight away.

It was a minor inconvenience that pushed them to see each other again when Damian and Aria were called to the young justice mountain for an emergency meeting. Both individuals nodded in acknowledgment outside the zeta tube not saying a word to each other before they beamed through.

They entered to a whole bunch of commotion and yelling "What's going on, what's the emergency?" Aria questioned before they were shot with something both adults immediately blacking out and falling to the ground.

"Did we just kill Batman and Batman's wife?" Nora questioned looking at her best friends unconscious parents.

Dick and Lian run over to the pair laying on the floor checking for any injuries or affects.

"They're knocked out" Nightwing announced. "Is it just me or are they getting smaller?" Lian questioned watching the skeptically as they began to convulse.

"What's happening?!" Lian panicked watching them move back and forth.

Not long after their uniforms began to get baggier and when they stopped shaking gasps went around the room.

"At least we know what that gun does?" Mason shrugged from across the room. "Someone please smack him" Lian begged smiling once Mari punched his shoulder earning a groan from the annoying Todd.

"They're not gonna be happy when they wake up" Lian muttered going over to lift them off the floor.

A couple hours later Aria groaned pulling a hand to her head to stop the throbbing.

Sitting up she looked around the room to see a young boy laying in the bed beside her.

She furrowed her brows until her eyes widened realizing that the young boy was her husband.