I got married.... again part 2

Arias pov
Feeling the sun shine onto my face I groan turning over to hide myself into Damian. Placing my head on his soft? chest, and wrapping my arms around a smaller? Frame. Opening my eyes I realize I'm cuddling into lian who is smirking slightly. "Lover boy isn't here" she lets out a laugh at my shrug "you'll do" I respond back continuing to cuddle her.

"Just out of curiosity, what did you do with my husband?" She nudges me "I kicked him out, groom can't see his bride, it's bad luck" I shake my head "it's not like we've been married for 6 years" closing my eyes again I hide myself.

"Hey, no you need to get up!" Groaning I pull the covers over my head "why?" She rips the sheets off me "because it's you're fucking wedding day" letting the news sink in I shoot up "holy shit! I'm getting married today" my eyebrows furrow in confusion "what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with the guys?" She rolls her eyes slightly a smile playing on her lips.

"I would be but Tim asked me to come here, because I'm the only one and I quote 'get you out of bed, without any death or maiming' or something, so..."

She laughs and starts grabbing at my ankles she gently drags me out of bed, grumbling I stumble to get up before rushing to the bathroom to puke my guts out feeling her hold my hair back "I did not miss this" I pull away from the toilet standing up to clean myself before heading to the kitchen.

Seeing Tim there already downing a cup of coffee "hey" he looks up from his mug before looking back down again seeing the glare I sent him.

You might be wondering what Tim is doing here, you see I kinda sorta made him my maid of honor. I don't know how, or why, but I asked him and he surprisingly agreed so yeah.

"What crawled up your ass and died?" The nerve of him "excuse me, you try being all achey, and dealing with morning sickness!" Now that shut him up.

"Ok you go take a hot shower, it'll help with your achey-ness, then I need to make sure the boys are ready and not drunk off their asses" lian pushes me to the bathroom sending me off.

Third persons personpov

Turning to Tim, Lian asks "everything set?" He nods "food?" "Yep" "band, cake, priest?" He nods "all taken care of, and I got GCPD to warn the paparazzi"

"We need to make sure security is tight around here, don't need a repeat of uncle jays and aunt skys wedding" shuddering slightly.

"What happened?" Liv asks her mother "our old principal who was actually your grandparents' classmate was obsessively in love with your grandmother and he snuck in to their wedding and objected"

"We put cass at the front door anyone who isn't on the guest list dares to come in will have to deal with her" Tim smirks back "and this is why we keep you around uncle Tim" rolling his eyes at his nieces antics but you can see the smile on his face.

Stephanie, Marie, Irey and cass walk in "what's up bitches!" Steph hollers rushing to her husband, kissing Tim quickly before nudging him out of his seat and stealing his coffee.

Groaning Tim got up and took the seat next to her holding onto her hand as she intertwines them, lian can't help but stare longingly as a reminder that she may not be able to have that again.

Snapping out of it she gestures everyone to come inside whilst she left to go to the guys, they entered into the bridal suite, where their bridesmaid dresses were, all a light blush colour. After much persuasion and begging and threatening to not be the maid of honor anymore, Aria finally agreed to not make Tim wear a dress and instead to wear a suit with the bridal colors to which he reluctantly agreed to.