Babysitting

Aria's pov
I laid in bed relaxing after finally sorting out the "first time" issue. Mom managed to calm dad and uncle Roy down telling them it's not our fault and stuff but we still got kinda punished and by that I mean scrub and clean every weapon in this house and let me just say.... that 3 anti villains got a lot of luggage stashed everywhere. I'm not even lying there's at least a gun or a bow and arrow in every room even in the bathroom. Anyway I just finished and decided to rest.

I was woken up the next day around 10am by my phone buzzing. I rolled over and groaned along with a string of curse words grumbling threats to whoever disrupted my sleep.

"You better have a good reason for waking me up this fu-" I was cut off
"Come to the manor it's an emergency" Damian said.
I groaned and said "ok"
The call ended.

I got dressed and went to the manor. "Hey I'm here what's the emergency?!" I asked walking to Damian who looked sheepishly at me. "Fuck..." I muttered under my breath.

I looked at him holding a 2 year old toddler in his arms. I looked at his face and began laughing. "Shhhh..... I just got her to sleep" he whisper yelled.
I took the baby and put her on the couch and let her sleep.
I went and sat next to Damian "mind explaining this?" I said with a smug look. "Grayson has to go on a mission with Starfire and had asked me to look after mari until they came back, they should only be gone a day" he answered. "Why am I here?" I asked "I don't know how to look after a toddler, much less Graysons kid who has powers!" He exclaimed

"Ok ok I'll help" I sighed as he sent me a grateful smile. I leaned into his side as he wrapped an arm around me as we dozed off to sleep.

We were woken up by Mari crying I got up out of Damian's arms and picked her up rocking her slowly "it's ok.... Mari, I'm here shhhh... now" I said rubbing her back as she calmed down. "Come on let's wake your uncle dami" I said as she nodded smiling.

I walked back to the couch and set Mari down in Damian's lap. She began jumping and poking Damian face "Uncie dami" Mari babbled, full of energy from her nap. I watched amused of Damian waking up smiling slightly at his niece.

We then led Mari to her toys where she played. Damian then left to get her other toys while I sat down with Mari on the floor. Mari came up to me smiling her raven hair from dick falling on her face and her green eyes sparkled. Then asked me something unexpected.

"Are you gowna mawwy my uncie dami?" She asks in a cute innocent voice. I turned red and turned around to see Damian drop the toy he bought. "If your uncie dami proposes then yeah but not yet when we're older" I replied as dami turned red.

"Can I ask a qwestion?" Mari asked as I nodded and Damian sat next to us " I was woken up from my sheep and heard loud noises from my mommy and daddy's room" she said innocently tilting her head slightly as me and Damian went wide eyed "they did it, they fuc-fudging did it with her in the room next door" I said changing my swear word into an appropriate one cause of the 2 year old present.

Damian was just in awe at how such a sweet innocent girl had heard her parents do IT.
Damian picked her up and sat her in his lap then hugged her and pulled me in the hug too. "You poor poor girl" he whispered as he rocked back and forward. "So what did the loud noises mean?" She asked as Damian looked at me for help. "Uhh.... it could mean you would have a sibling depending on how loud it was" I said as she nodded not understanding as we pulled her in for another hug. Just then dick and kori walked in.

"Hey guys! Hope she wasn't too much trouble" dick said looking at his baby girl asleep surrounded by blankets and pillows.
I walked up to him pointed an accusing finger at him and whispered "how could you?"
Dick looked at me confused. "How could I What?"dick asked "that's just wrong Grayson" Damian said shaking his head "what'd I do?!" Dick exclaimed. "Don't act all innocent Mari told us about how she hears her mommy and daddy screaming in their bedroom" I said looking directly at dick who turned a deep shade of pink "w-what?" He stuttered "she's smart for a two year old, she told us everything" I said. Dick looked down then up at us "so you've probably guessed then?" He asked slightly smiling. We looked confused "kori's pregnant" dick said smiling as I squealed and hugged them as dami smiled and nodded.

Mari later woke up and as they were about to leave she said "uncie dami mawwy ari So she be my awntie" she said as we went red again as dick, kori left with Mari laughing at what the youngest has said.