Well fuck im pregnant again

It's been a 3 weeks since the funeral and everyone is gradually coming to terms with Colins death.

Strangely I've been really sick for the last week, like puking and sneezing, I think it's the flu, but Damian keeps on pestering me about being pregnant.

Currently I'm looking through a magazine sprawled out on the couch with Tommy asleep on top of me.

They have a good offer on 'guns daily' with 20% off if you trade anything in. Suddenly the magazine is ripped out my hands.

"Babe, come on, I need to see the new gun of the month" I whine quietly aware of the sleeping toddler on me. "It's a glock 18" I close my eyes "imagine the amount of people you can take out with that"

"Aria..." shaking my head focused on the gun "fully automatic 9mm fire power" he's saying something but I drown him out "1200 rounds a minute oooh mama likes" he snaps his fingers in my face. "You're drooling" he points out as I wipe my mouth.

"Right sorry babe, but can you blame me?" I point to the gun in all its glory. He picks up TJ and goes to his room to put him to bed. Watching him walk off I crawl to my magazine picking it up again "what a beauty" my eyes linger on its trigger. "Perfection yep that's what it is" it gets ripped out my hands again.

"What? What is it?!" I yell waving my hands for emphasis. Sitting down next to me he asks "how are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling better, would be much better if I got a glock 18 for my birthday..." I try and fail to hint.

"Yeh well I got you something" please please please be what I think it is. He reaches behind the couch? When did he put it there?

Pulls out a paper bag, there's still hope he pulls out a.... pregnancy box? Ok all hope is gone there is no gun. Sad times....

"A pregnancy test? Really, baby I don't think I'm pregnant" I hand him the box back.

"Just take the damn test Aria" lian adds "you're not buying into this are you?" I mean I think I'd know if I was pregnant, I'm just saying.

"Just take one, for my amusement please?" Nodding I take one, pee on it and then wash it after covering the part I peed on.

"3 minutes" I put it on the counter while I go back to my magazine. Once the 3 minutes was up we got up to check it.

"See I told you! You're pregnant!" He starts to jump. "Actually that lines a bit faint I'm gonna take another one" I grab a different pregnancy test and take it.

8 tests later..... "huh" yep I'm definitely pregnant, Damian latched onto my side hugging me and pressing kisses to my temple. Lian doing the same, ok how did I not know?

"I knew it!" Shut up Batman, ok we're having another baby, WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER BABY.

"Dude we're having another baby!" It sinks in and I begin to jump and squeal.
"What? What?!" Damon and Liv rush in holding weapons, we taught them well.

"We heard yelling, what's going on?" Damon asks lowering his katana while Liv still held onto her gun.

"Right.. Um I'm pregnant" surprise jazz hands "whooo" let me add some enthusiasm.

"What? That's great mom" Liv rushes to hug me as does Damon "another one?" He looks at damian who just shrugs. They finally left to go to their own rooms to sleep.

"I bet you 50 bucks it's gonna be a girl" Damian says remembering what Bart had accidentally slipped out when they were looking for arias wedding ring.

"I think it's another boy" I rub my currently flat stomach, in a couple months there's gonna be a watermelon there.

"I still can't believe I didn't know" I smack my head, "me being a dumbass thought I had the flu" I laugh at my stupidity.

"Yes and you denied me for a week, cause you thought I'd get sick" he points at me earning a scoff from me "TMI" lian walks out and I turn to Damian "yes and give you the opportunity to knock me up even more?" He rolls his eyes but I can see the small smile on his lips. One that hadn't been there in 3 weeks.

Pulling me in by the waist "can I get a long and overdue kiss?" I smirk "well since you asked so nicely" I gently place my lips of his.

—————————————————————
"We need to tell them" I tell Damian whilst brushing my hair. He slips his arms around my waist from behind resting his hands on my stomach.

"We'll tell them at the dinner at the manor tonight" he places a kiss on my cheek before leaning down to place a kiss on my small bump.

Later at the manor...

Everyone was gathered in the living room, "so anyone got anything new happening?" Dick asks and everyone murmurs there own answers.

"Not really, just company stuff" Tim waves off "I'm lazy" dad puts in his 2 cents. "Well I'm having another baby" I add in "what about you Bruce?" Casual was the best way to go.

"Oh I-" dad cuts Bruce off "hold up, hold the fuck up, what did you just say?" He points at me and I involuntarily let out a small smile "what?" I act innocent.

"Are you pregnant?" He asks "are you fucking pregnant?" He yells excitement lacing his voice and I finally let the smile cover my face nodding quickly he rushes to pick me up and spins me around. "I'm gonna be a grandpa again!"

"Ok dad you can put me down now I got precious cargo here" he lets me down onto my feet. Everyone then rushes to congratulate Damian and I.

"What are you guys just gonna be popping them out now?" Tim laughs "2020 is full of surprises" dick adds. "Forget that shit I'm gonna be a papa again" dad you're too old for this much movement, you might bust a hip.

"I'll have you know 48 is not too old!" Whoops did I say that out loud? "Yes you did" I let a embarrassed laugh out "sorry"