I got married.... again part 1

Damian pov
Groaning I turn and cuddle deeper into my sleeping wife my hands resting on her growing stomach.

Feeling I sharp jab in my shoulder I shuffle uncomfortably, feeling it again, I turn and see lian sat behind me. I turn to face her "shush 5 more minutes..." I close my eyes and shoot up feeling pain in my shoulder.

"Lian? What are you doing? Why'd you punch me?" She nudges me up and motions me to be quiet, dragging me out of bed and into the hallway.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm kicking you out! A bride can't see the groom it's bad luck!" Ok but we've been married for like 6 years?

"Ok... so I will be going to the others, what about you?" Peeking inside the room she turns back to me "I'll be joining you once I manage to get her out of bed, Tim's shitting himself about it" Rolling my eyes, of course drake can't handle such a simple task.

Walking down the hall into the bathroom "where do you think you're going?" She asks "to brush my teeth?" She groans "you're taking too long she's gonna wake up soon!"

"I'm not leaving until I've done my basic needs" I tell her closing the door behind me hearing her mumble 'asshole'.

Eventually I grab my keys and head to the kitchen where drake is stood making a pot of coffee.

"Morning Olivia" she hugs me "morning dad, big day huh?" I send her a smile "you have no idea" turning to drake.

"demon" I nod my head in acknowledgement "drake" I slip on my jacket before walking out the door.

——————————————————————

Knocking on the door Grayson lets me in "dami you're here" I walk inside seeing everyone already there.

"Hey Damian, where's lian?" Roy asks "she kicked me out and said she'll be coming once she gets Aria out of bed, drake is too weak to do such a simple task"

They look at me like I'm crazy "you think waking up Aria is an easy thing?" Jason asks "yes" I respond skeptically.

"She punched me once, when you made me wake her up by accident" I roll my eyes "don't be such a baby"

"She's my daughter and sometimes even I'm scared to wake her up" Jason points out making me shrug "she doesn't care if lian and I do it"

"Well you are very lucky"

"Shouldn't we be getting ready? And how many of you are already drunk?" I ask heading for my suit.

"I'm not drunk!" Dick gasps "I never said you were Grayson but you may want to stop while you're ahead".

Everyone then began to change and somehow got onto the topic of scars and who had the worst.

"Crowbar, crowbar, gunshot, sword, crowbar, I don't even know that one" Jason began to randomly point out the marks all over his body.

"Gunshot, debris, these are from Damian" my head shoots up when dick mentions me "our first interaction wasn't the best one" I nod in agreement.

"What about you Damian?" Jon asks trying to put on his tie. I take my shirt off and the guys slightly grimace "what?"

"I don't know what you and Aria do but that looks nasty" Bart says as the others shoot him glares "what are you talking about?" I walk over to a mirror and saw a massive bluish purple bruise on my shoulder.

" ok, that's wasn't Aria, it was lian" I said nonchalantly. "What?" Roy snapped "what? No ew, first off I'm getting re married to the love of my life and second she's like a sister to me and third she punched me this morning because I asked to sleep in for 5 minutes, damn woman wouldn't even let me use the bathroom before she kicked me out" I complained, the door opened and in walked Lian.

"Why are you idiots doing?" She walks in smacking everyone in the head. "Dude it's your wedding day, why are you bruised up?" I look at her exasperated "you did this to me!" I point at her.

"When did I- oh wait yes I did, can you blame me? You weren't getting up and Aria might've seen you and everyone knows that's bad luck! Besides you can cuddle her tonight" she waved me off turning to help Jon and Bart with their ties.

Third persons pov
"You disgraces don't even know how to fucking tie a tie!" She snaps before breathing "sorry I've been bitchy all day"

"Right everyone stop flexing, put your shirts back on" She claps her hand as of to say hurry up.

"We're swapping scar stories" dick whines and her eyes practically lit up "ooh I have a good one" she lift her shirt about half way up her stomach just under her ribs "lava burn" then she points to her other side "Damian" everyone turns to look at Damian "what now?"

"Our first interaction wasn't the best" she explains "don't worry I've got a matching one" Damian adds with an eye roll.

"Did your first interaction with everyone leave them with a scar?"bart asks. Jon pulls his shirt down slightly pointing at a fading line near his collarbone "he held a knife to my neck" Jon shrugs.

"Nope not Aria, she landed a hit on him but he didn't manage to get one on her cause he got dragged away and she still holds that over him" lian smirks at her brother figure.

"If Grayson didn't drag me away I would've given her one... what am I saying? She's my wife!" He smacks his palm to his head.

"Let's just get dressed" lian says heading into the bathroom to change.

They all wore black suits and lian wore a black dress to match.