I'm not fat! I'm pregnant part 2

I woke up in a dark room surprisingly on a comfy bed, I try to look around but my head was pounding and the last thing I remember was getting attacked by a brown haired... talia!

Why would she want me? Does she want my baby? Oh my god, what about Damian? And my kids? And...and... My thoughts are interrupted by the door opening revealing a masked lady.

She steps closer as if she's examining me "what do you want?" I snap at her "just seeing what the prince had seen in you, your beautiful I agree however your figure is... big" she says smirking slightly "for the last time I'm not fat! I'm pregnant! Gosh people these days..." I blurt out but instantly cover my mouth as the lady stares at me wide eyed.

She doesn't speak but quietly turns around and leaves. If they didn't know about the baby before they definitely do now.

Damian's POV

I pace back and forth in the back cave "Damian... just calm down!" Dick shouts but I'm filled with rage and fear "calm down? You want me to calm down! How the fuck can I calm down when my wife and baby are kidnapped by god knows who!" I yell and slam my hands down on the desk panting heavily.

Tears fall down my face "we'll find them and we won't stop until we do" Jason says and hugs me. Our relationship over the years has become Better despite our personalities clashing the one thing we could agree on was aria and her safety, I just hope she's ok.

Arias POV
A few hours later another masked woman walks in she stands there in shock and then pulls her mask down to reveal the one person I thought I'd never see again....