Wedding of the year

Arias pov
I groaned as I got shook awake. "Aria it's your moms wedding day! Get the fuck up!" Stephanie yells shaking me.

I turn over and stuff my head in my pillow "it's what?" I ask half asleep "the wedding day?" And my head instantly bops up "oh my god! It's the wedding day!" I yell getting up.

>time skip<

>time skip<

Jason's pov
It was 11:00 and me and all my groomsmen were ready just chilling until Roy calls me to the other room. I get up and walk to him and he says "listen jay i completely trust you and they really wanted to do this so....just go with it" Roy tells me before pushing me into another room. I turn around as Roy shuts the door then I turn around and see all the Harper siblings, and Oliver queen stood there surrounding me (Jim, Roy and Will - just go with it) "what's going on?" I ask confused.

"Jason we've known you for a long time and we're trusting you with our baby sister" Jim says.

"Skylar has been there for all of us since the beginning and we have taken care of her since she was born were practically her fathers so take it to heart when we tell you we won't hesitate to break you limb by limb if you ever hurt her" will says menacingly. As I slowly nod.

"If you dare leave her or make her cry I will shoot enough arrows in you that the pit wouldn't be able to bring you back" Oliver threatens.

Then Roy comes in "ok guys that's enough no need to scare your future brother in law/son in law. You've had your fun" Roy said walking to me "listen guys I've been with Skylar for about 20 years if I didn't care or love her I would've moved on or found someone new but I didn't cause I waited for her with the little hope that she'd come back in my life and now she has and I'm ready to give her the world just to see a smile on her face everyday"I tell them as they all walk closer to me "Welcome to the family!" They say clapping my back.

Damian's pov
I was sat with the other groomsmen and was calmly listening to the others talking about how it's finally Jason's time and more nephews and nieces and stuff.

I feel a buzz in my pocket.
"Help it's aria" lian texted
"Is everything ok?" I text back
"No she's being unbearable HELP!" Lian texts back
"....."
"Damian! I am fucking PREGNANT come here and help me with YOUR girlfriend! You do not want a pregnant lady to beat your ass" lian texts back
"Ok where are you?" I text