Mommy?

Aria pov
I woke up and got ready for the day. I have been worried lately cause uncle Roy and dad haven't come back from their mission yet it's been a week and I'm starting to think something went wrong. They've been gone this long before if not longer but they always had a way of telling us or something.

I walk into the kitchen and see Lian. She looks at me and says "you worried too?" I just nod in reply.

"Ok let's go!" I say as she began to grab her bag while I put my shoes on and we left to go to the bat cave.

We arrived at the manor and Alfred led us to the cave. At the computer was dick, Tim and Damian and Bruce.

They turned around to face us. "What are you guys doing here?"Tim asked.

"Our dads haven't come home from their mission it was only supposed to last 3 days it's been a week! On top of that they haven't contacted us at all!" I began ranting.

"What she means is that we're starting to get worried" Lian said.

"Have you guys heard anything from either of them?" I ask. They shook their heads. As I sighed. Damian came over and hugged us "I'm sure they're fine."

"I just need a sign" I say. And as if on cue an alert flashes on the computer. "What is that?" I asked looking at my dads symbol on the screen. "Tim get Alfred!"Bruce yelled as Tim ran off.

I looked at dick "it's for medical treatment" dick said looking at us.

When Alfred come down you could hear the roaring of an engine and dad and uncle Roy came in on their motorbikes with my dad carrying someone I couldn't see their face because it was hidden in my dads chest. He rushed to the Med bay as uncle Roy came and hugged us.

I pulled away and walked to the end bay and looked at my dad and the woman?! "It's ok sky... your alright, your gonna be alright" he kept on saying to her holding her hand.

"Daddy?" I say walking over to him. He pulled me into a hug and said "I need to tell you something."  I looked at him and said "is that?" And he nodded "mommy?" I cried as I looked at her battered body covered in cuts and bruises.

Alfred had told us to leave the room and we were sat outside. "What?... how? What happened I... I... thought she was dead!" I yelled at my dad tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I thought she was too! But got a lead that she was brought back by the pit just like me, me and Roy had gone to find her we ran into a few complications but eventually found her we grabbed her and came back here she was going in and out of consciousness she's been beat pretty bad" dad explained.

"Where was she all this time?!" I asked. "She was kidnapped a few months after you were born then she left to protect you and me! She had died on me when I found her but I couldn't believe it, Talia took her and brought her back, she was being tortured and held captive for the last 10 years...." Dad said then looked at me"ari say something"

"What do you fucking want me to say!"I screamed and broke down falling into Damian's arms as he held me to his chest.

After a few hours Alfred had let us into the room and I saw her face I started to look for our resemblances. I gave a small smile as I saw how peaceful she looked and then I looked at her injuries and grumbled "kill the son of a bitch who did this to her" dad heard and said "already did" with a small grin and I smiled back at him.

I held my moms hand and my dad held her other one. I began to doze off when I felt a squeeze and noticed she was waking up I nudged my dad awake and he sat up looking at mom. "Ja-ason..." she said with tears in her eyes.

"It's me sky" dad said tears in his eyes as they kissed. I awkwardly coughed not wanting to ruin their moment but began to feel awkward.

Mom turned to Face me "is that?" She asked and dad laughed and said "yeah... that's aria"
Mom put my face in her hands "hi mom" and she whispered "my darling baby girl is all grown up" I smiled as she kissed my forehead.

I then hugged her "please don't leave me again! I mean I love dad but he isn't a mom I mean he's always telling me how pretty he is and that all my good looks are from him and you should've seen his face when I told him about my boyfriend... please don't leave me" I said saying the last part sincerely.
Mom chuckled and said "I'm not going anywhere"