Girl time

Arias pov

I woke up to see my husband looking at me, I smile but then quickly bolt out of bed and rush to the bathroom. I begin to puke my guts out as damian holds my hair back, I give him a small smile over my shoulder then get up to get cleaned up. "god I hate morning sickness, it must have been harder for lian cause she was carrying twins" I say to no one in particular. I walk out with a towel wrapped around myself. I put on some comfy black leggings and a cute mid thigh top with a black leather jacket, with some ankle boots with a scarf around my neck.

I look to see Damian dressed and tell him to get the kids while I go to the kitchen, Upon entering the door bell rings, I answer the door to see my baby brother (I forgot to mention him so Just pretend, he's 18) "hi mase" i say letting him in "hey ari, how's my favorite sister"

"well 1) i'm your only sister and 2) what did you fuck up this time?" i ask knowingly "what makes you think i possibly..." i gave him a mom look "ok... yeah i did something, like something BAD" i get slightly concerned "i'm sure it couldn't have been that bad" i pry "I may have sorta... kinda... trashed dad's bike...." he says rubbing the back of his neck as my eyes widened "you KILLED trixie! how could you...?" I scold "you didn't let me finish, i trashed dads bike and...his um... AK-47 RED X" He says as I am in shock and awe in how this boy isn't dead yet, not that our family's strong on dying, or staying dead. I take a deep breath and let him in "so what are you gonna do?" i ask getting some milk and orange juice out the fridge. "I was hoping I could stay with my loving, caring, amazing big sister and brother in law and nephew and niece? well, just until dad cools down" he explains as I put the plate of food in front of him and grab some more plates out of the cabinet. Damian walks in "hey mason" as mase nods back at him face full of food. "Damian mase will be staying with us" i explain as he gives me a confused look "well, the dumbass that I for some reason call my baby brother, killed trixie and dads AK-47 RED X" as damians eyes widen "Todd loved those things as if they were his own child" "yeah, well... this child killed them off" mason says pointing at himself. "He will also be free babysitting" I add "wait-what?"mason questions "i didn't agree to that" "well, I didn't kill my fathers most prized possessions" I sass back.

Olivia and Damon enter the kitchen and sit down "sup uncle mase" "hey" "Liv, dames your uncle mason is gonna stay with us for a bit, because he did something very very stupid" i say giving said person a pointed look. "yeah, mom we know we heard you yelling." olivia says.

Before I can say anything the door bell rings again, I go to answer the door to see Irey, Jon and their son Luke Kent, bart and his kids henry and nora allen. "Hey guys, come on in" I say opening the door wider. "Sorry I can't stay i'm already late, I was supposed to be at star labs 10 minutes ago..." bart says "bart it's fine, calm down" i say calmly "thanks aria, for taking them out to do these little things, i'm just always so busy" he says "listen, we told you when their mom left them with you we'd help, so you go to work and we'll take care of the rest ok see you on Monday" i say as he nods "ok... Bye Nora! Bye Henry love you!" he says speeding off.

"ok... girls lets go, guys fridges are stocked up, don't burn the house down and we'll be back for patrol." i say walking out the front door.

We all walk to my car and drive to the mall when we get there we head straight to the salon and get our hear and nails done, then we go shopping buying a few things here and there, then finally stopping at an ice cream parlor. "so how was the day?" I ask nora and olivia "amazing, I especially loved the guy you punched in the face" liv says getting excited "yeah that was so crash! Aunt aria" nora agrees. "The guy was trying to flirt with me, and I'm married to an amazing person and said person does not need to know that happened" I defend "Even if dad does find out cause he's....Batman, he's so gonna think what you did was badass" liv says whispering as i just smile and roll my eyes.

I wonder what the boys are doing?

Masons POV

A flood of smoke and flame was clouding around me "where's the fire extinguisher?" I yell until luke puts the fire out and Jon inhales all the smoke and damian gets the smoke detectors to turn off while Damon opens the door to get the previously ordered take out. "why did you get take out? when we're cooking?" I ask "I didn't order it, but there's a note on the bag, it says... I knew you'd burn the house down so I ordered take out in advance, ps... clean that shit up before I get home or you'll have a angry pregnant lady on your asses. wow great influence mom" damon says sarcastically.

"how did she know?" Luke gapes. "This always happens" jon supplies "Cause she's Aria, she knows things before people know that they're gonna happen just so she can do something so we when we do it, she can taunt us" damon says

I point at damian who has a smirk on his face "or maybe it's cause she's HIS wife!"