Wedding of the year part 2

Arias pov
We were at the wedding reception mom was having the first dance with dad not long after grandpa Ollie cut in and they started having a father daughter dance then uncle Jim cut in, then uncle will, then uncle Roy, and then Bruce, then dick, then Tim and ended with Damian.

After the dance everyone was sat down so uncle Roy and I decided to do our speeches as maid of honour and best man we decided to combine them.

I stood up alongside uncle Roy and clinked a fork with a glass and got everyone's attention "excuse me people, hi yeah hello, if you don't know us but most probably will know us cause who doesn't? I'm Roy Harper Skylar's brother and Jason's best friend." Roy begins "and I'm aria Todd Jason and Skylar's daughter" I continue.

"Now we as in best woman and man of honour were told to do speeches so we thought we'd do it together cause who knows about them more than us right?" Uncle Roy says.

"So let's start off by talking about dad, Jason Peter Todd, people finally know your middle name, anyway, I've known you since the day I was born, you may or may not have screwed up my childhood but you tried your best and you're someone I look up too and am inspired by, growing up we had a lot of fun whether it was shooting criminals at night or food wars at home or even mornings when you'd wake me up with a water gun. When I was little you'd always say 'baby girl there will be in time in life when something goes wrong, and when it does you need to count on your friends and family to get you through it but as long as I'm here I'll protect you even when you don't need it someone would always be there' but he also used to say 'when I die again, in my will I'll leave you all my guns but if I come back I want them all back' yeah...he made ALOT of dead jokes. Every holiday you spent trying to be normal when you'd force us to wear ugly Christmas sweaters but take them off after half an hour claiming it was ruining your bad boy reputation. Or on Halloween when we scared innocent kids or grown men *cough* dick *cough* and how can I forget that kid who called you ugly, what did you do to him? Oh yeah.... lecture him on how "sexy" you are as well as me and when he went crying to his mommy it somehow wasn't enough cause you then tracked him down to have him repeat it so you could record it, or when you'd sometimes look at me and tell me how much I reminded you of mom. Those were some of the memories I cherish the most, I've looked up to you and always will, you've been there for me always on my side since day one and I love you for that. As for mom you recently have become an important person in my life, you may not have been there for the most part but you were always there in my heart, yeah I know this sounds sappy but you've been there in my hardest times, you've helped me become whatever I am today and I love you for that" I say as mom and dad wipe some tears and hugs me.

"Now Lets talk about Skylar. My baby sister, where should I start, there are countless things I can talk about seeing as you were clever enough to allow me to make a speech in front of friends and family who think your all badass and got that bad girl reputation going on. Well let's see what people think about the girl who wore tutus and tiaras on her 10th birthday or the sweet little girl who bakes cakes for her daddy. Or the time when she tripped on a dog bowl and fell on cat litter. It was actually high school when she became the fearless heroic badass sister I know her to be. It all started on the very first day of school me Skylar were walking when someone tripped me and Skylar being Skylar went up to the guy and sucker punched him and he fell crying as she asked me if I was ok. This happened a lot and when she found out Dipshit was the one who did it she beat his ass in front of the whole school and glared at everybody saying "mess with my family you fucking mess with me and trust me you DONT mess with me!" Honestly I couldn't be more prouder of my Twin" uncle Roy says pausing wiping a fake tear "TWIN?!" Everyone simultaneously yell.

"Oh you guys didn't know skylar's my older twin by 5 minutes but I've always been taller and told people I was older. Anyway skylie you were there for us, me, Jim, will, Ollie, hell everyone you've met you've helped in some sort of way without realising you'd done it. You've helped me when I thought no one could because of you talking to me and yelling and scolding and convincing me I had found out about my beautiful daughter lian, you made me clean up my act to be a good father for her. I'm so grateful to have you and I love you sis" Uncle Roy finishes as moms runs hugging him as they both shed tears.

"So let's make a toast to the new married couple" "to new life," "new hopes," "new union, "and more love" "and leather jackets" "to Skylar and Jason" we both end together.

Everyone then ate and was just talking. Mom called all the single ladies and Artemis and zatanna were whispering to mom and Aiming as I walked off not interested. I walked up to Damian and  "hey" "hi" "are you ok?" "I'm fine just a bit pissed that dipshit almost ruined one of the most important days of my life, well my parents life!" I rant placing my head on his chest as he rubs my arms. As I lift my head up "aria watch out!" I turn my head and instinctively catch it along with Damian who tried to stop it from hitting me. Immediately realising what it is we drop it and blush BAD. "Mom!?!" I groan/whine as I cover my red face.

A million dreams begins to play and mom jumps up and begins shaking dads shoulders screaming "I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG!!!"

As we begin all the bridesmaid and groomsmen join in. And we all begin swiftly dancing to the music.
Later  mom and dad were getting ready to leave for their honeymoon and uncle Roy had a mission so we were staying at queen manor with grandpa Ollie.

I hug mom and then dad "have fun I'll miss you" I say kissing their cheeks as they get in the car to take them to the jet. "I wouldn't mind a new sibling!" I yell as they drive off.