The gala

Arias pov
It was the annual Wayne gala and me and dad were already invited cause we know the Wayne's personally. We were used to going but this time was different this time I had a date and not just any date Damian freakin' Wayne . He asked me to be his date... this is a date. OMG OMG OMG! Ah!......
My little panick attack was interrupted by lian "whoa girl chill, it's gonna be fine" I looked at her and blushed "did I say that out loud?" I laughed nervously. She nodded I groaned. "Lia what do I do? I mean me and Damian are going together?" "Relax your gonna look so hot he won't take his eyes off you, now get off your lazy ass and let's go buy dresses" she dragged me up and we took our dads cash and left for the mall.
10 dress shops later our dresses were chosen and shoes had been too. And we were currently at the food court eating. "You think my dress is ok?" Lian asked. "Of course I'm sure Colin won't be able to take his eyes off you" I teased and her eyes widened. "H-how d-did you????" She stuttered. "Seriously you think I'd not  know what's going on in my best friends love life plus Colin literally had to ask permission from me cause according to him I'm the 'protective older brother you never had'" I said quoting the last bit.
It was the day of the gala and we had 3 hours to get ready so.... let's do this.
Lian's dress:

Arias dress:

It took 2 and a half hours but we were ready to go

It took 2 and a half hours but we were ready to go. We went a little early so we weren't bombarded with the crowds and Alfred had came outside to pick us up in the limo cause we couldn't ride our bikes in dresses. When we arrived it was how every other one started the entire family standing there at the entrance greeting people and everyone doing final touches. We walk in and dad and uncle Roy went straight to the drinks. We saw Damian and Colin has their eyes wide and mouths slightly open. "Hey" I said walking up to Damian and closing his mouth. "It's rude to stare" I whispered as he blushed slightly. I looked over to see Colin and lian talking I went up to Colin and he got a bit nervous "you hurt her I BREAK you" I threatened "no you won't" lian said trying to convince Colin. "JK I won't" I said smiling and when lian turned around I made a 'I'm watching you' face. Which he smiled nervously at making me smirk. I turned to Damian to see him smirking "what?" I ask. "You look hot when you're threatening people" he replied. I blushed slightly and dick and Tim walked up to us with Barbara and Stephanie. "Hey kiddos whatcha doing?" Dick asked. "Well were gonna dance" Damian said. "Oh yeah then why is this one blushing" Barbara said pointing at me. I playfully glared back at her while Damian scowled. "I heard you threatened someone" Tim said. "Yeah it was Colin he thinks he can just ask lian to be his girlfriend like, no honey you aren't good enough for my baby" I said sassily. "Guess the overprotectiveness runs in the family.....and the sass" Stephanie said mumbling the last bit and Everyone nodded. "Hey you know where your dad is?" Dick asked. "At the bar with uncle Roy" dick nodded. "Well... me and aria are gonna dance" Damian saying grabbing my hand and walking away. You could hear them shouting things like 'young love' 'aww cute' 'use protection' the last one I laughed at. We started dancing as music came on and we began slow dancing Damian's hands went down to my waist and my arms were around his neck. "I really like you ari" Damian said making me smile. "I really like you too dami" he smiled "will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded and he started leaning in and so did I Then we closed the gap between us and you could hear squealing around us mainly from dick and Stephanie. We pulled apart and smiled. Then my dad had to come and ruin the moment "ari baby please don't tell me you and the demon spawn are a thing" I nodded. He glared. "What I didn't say it" I replied as dad rolled his eyes. "Your too young to date" dad said. I scoffed "you can't say much you had sex at my age and I'm only 16 your lucky I haven't" when I said that dad sweat dropped "w-who told you that?" He asked. "Uncle dick and Roy did so don't you try and deny it" I warned him. "Look this is not about me and my sexual relationships it's about you dating" he said trying to change the topic "what's the difference?" I asked. "The difference is that your my daughter and I say you're not allowed" "well I don't think you can say that considering half the things you've done" "aria" he warned "no it's not fair every time I wanna do something or try something you always stop me saying it's dangerous or something then why do you get to do it I mean you did this and worse when you were my age what's so wrong with me doing it!" I yelled a bit. "Aria I'm not doing this here" "or what gonna stop me from giving my opinion" "stop it now" "ugh I fucking hate you" I said storming off. I went away from the party and sat on the balcony trying to calm down. I bring my head up to my knees and silently cry. After a few minutes of crying Dad walks out and comes to me. "Hey..." he said "hey" I said as he sat down and I leaned my head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry" we said in unison. "No I get it you were just being a dad and I shouldn't have said I hated you I love you daddy" I Said hugging him. "I know baby girl I know" he said hugging back "I'm sorry I over reacted a bit it's just that when I was your age I didn't have a dad or anybody to stop me doing any of the things I did and look how I ended up I just.... don't want that to happen with you" Dad said "I get it Dad you went through hell and back literally but you know I'm smart enough to know whether what I'm doing is right or wrong you know I would do something without thinking you just gotta trust me" "I do aria" "thanks daddy I love you" "love you too" he replied. "So... you and demon spawn huh?" He asked I blushed and looked down "uh..yeah" I said. "Do you like him?" I nodded. "Does he treat you right?" "Since we met" i replied. "Ok fine" he said casually smirking. I shot up "wait what!?!" Did I just hear him right. "Did you just say we could date?" I asked "Yeah well I trust you and I know you can take care of yourself so go, go find demon spawn" he ushered me to go I nodded smiled kissed his cheek and left to find my Prince Charming. I looked around and couldn't find him then I saw Tim and decided to ask him "hey Tim have you seen Damian anywhere?" "Not since the fight with your dad" he shrugged. I continued looking and asking round but nobody knew where he was. Then I went to his room cause I remember leaving some shoes in there and these heels were killing me making it hard to find Damian I walk into Damian's room change my shoes then as I'm about to go I notice the balcony door open I walk outside and she the ladder I climb up it and onto the roof where I see Damian laying down on a blanket. "There you are I've been looking for you" I began but he cut me off "Look aria I like you a lot but I don't wanna get between you and your dad" I smiled thinking about how much he cared for me "Damian chill, it's fine we talked and he said he's cool with us dating" I smiled and he came And hugged me "didn't know how long I could keep that up it was killing me" he said. We laughed and sat on the blanket admiring the stars then I looked at him admiring how the moon shone on his face outlining his features. I was so deep into thought that I didn't realise him watching me "what?" He asked. "Huh.. oh just thinking" I replied "about what?" He inquired "how you tend to act differently around me compared to everyone else" i said. "Oh... how do I act different" "Your temper, you lose it quickly around others, your a bit harsh, slightly mean, you almost kill people *cough*tim*cough*" I suddenly felt chills and Damian noticed giving me his jacket I smiled at him layed my head on his shoulder and watched the stars.