Happy

Arias pov
I woke up and got ready for school, I put on a plain black short sleeved top with green army pants with black boots. I put my hair into braids and walked into the kitchen. My dad was there beginning to make breakfast "morning!" I said as he turned around to face me "ok spill what'dya do?" He asked. "Nothing" I replied "ok you want something, what is it?" He asked again "nothing dad" I replied still in a chirpy tone. "Aria honey, just tell me what happened I'm not gonna be mad at you" dad attempted to reason as uncle Roy walked in. "Dad I haven't done anything!" I responded. "Whoa Todd's calm down will ya what's with all the yelling It's the mornin.... hang on how is she awake?"Uncle Roy said.

I rolled my eyes "she's done something, or she wants something" dad 'whispered' to uncle Roy. "No I don't!" I said my voice going slightly louder but still keeping my happy tone. "Then why are you so happy in the freaking morning!" Dad exclaimed. "Because I am! Aren't you glad I ain't moping or swearing or killing or punching someone or something!" I yelled walking out of the kitchen.

Third person pov
"What did you guys do?!" Lian said walking into the kitchen. "She was acting weird, so I asked her what she did cause she's aria, then she replied nothing and I ain't convinced she hadn't done nothing so yeah!" Jason answered "now she's pissed at us" Roy said.

"You two are fucking idiots! She's happy for once in her god damn life! She has a boyfriend, she hasn't been kicked out Of school yet, she's actually enjoying herself for once! Is it so bad that she woke up one day and was happy? No, she deserved to be happy more than anyone of us, so you assholes better go and apologise before angry aria comes out!" Lian yelled and pointed towards the door and both adults ran out to go find aria. Roy came back and said "just like your mom" which caused lian to smile.

Arias pov
I can't believe them, I mean I'm happy for once I done nothin wrong for once and they... they.... ugh! You know what I don't have to take this shit! I'm not letting em ruin my mood, they should be apologising in 5...4...3...2...1
There was a knock on the door and then in cane dad and Roy "we're sorry, we didn't mean to accuse you of anything, it's just every other time you've done this it's been bad, last time was cause you got expelled for the flagpole incident" dad said chuckling at the last bit.

"I know daddy, for once out of the 16 years I've been alive I woke up happy, content with life and actually ready to live it, y'Know?" I replied.

"I know that happened to me the day you were born, everything felt so real and that's when I realised, holy shit I got a kid! And that's when my life changed and I became happy" dad replied smiling then I hugged him and went back to the kitchen.

"Hey kiddo! You good?" Uncle Roy asked. "Yeah fine" I replied as I grabbed my back pack. " you coming lian" I asked as she nodded and grabbed her bag and we were off.

"Hey I wanted to say thanks for everything, you've truly been there for me and..." I got cut off by lian "ari it's fine, you've been there just as much for me if not more, I love you like a sister or in Colin's words an older brother, what I'm saying is I'd do anything for you cause I love you... sis."

I smiled and hugged her "Yeah love you too" I replied. Then we continued walking talking about what it would be like if we were actually related "you know people actually think we're sisters or cousins or something cause of our black hair and we live together" I said.

We reached school and we were the first ones there 5 minutes after Damian and Colin pulled up in the black limo. "Hey" I said still in my happy tone. "Hey?" Replied Colin. "Is she planning to kill me? Why she being so nice?" Colin whispered into lians ear making her laugh. "No she's just happy for once" lian said.
They just nodded not believing it.