Wait your NOT married?!

Skylar's pov
I woke up next to the love of my life. I turned to look at him sleeping, I look down at him lovingly and full of content. I lean down and kiss his lips but to my surprise he kisses back "just couldn't help yourself could you? Am I that tempting?" Jason smirks as I scoff and turn around my back facing him "oh come on babe don't be like that" he says cuddling into my back. He starts kissing up my neck and I turn back to him "you make it very hard to be like that when your always like this" I huff pouting. "When if you weren't like that, I wouldn't be like this and you wouldn't be looking adorable pouting" He says smirking.

I roll my eyes and get out of bed and get ready putting some jeans and a top on. Jason and I walk to the kitchen and I sit on the countertop while he cooks breakfast. "So how'd you like parents evening?" Jay Asks "apart from the incident I loved it especially when I was referred to as Mrs Todd" I say smiling. "I don't think people know we're not married" Jay says looking at me then back at the pan.

I hear something drop and look at the kitchen entrance, arias stood there mouth open with a broken glass on the floor "your NOT married?!" She yells.

Arias pov
"Your NOT married?!" I yell. How are they not married! And why didn't I know that they weren't. "What?" I say looking at mom "what?" I say looking at dad.

Roy walks in "what's with all the yelling "she just found out that me and jay aren't Married" mom says casually. Uncle Roy just shrugs and starts to pick up the glass.

Lian walks in "sup" she says "my parents aren't married?!" I yell she looks at me "really? I mean my parents are dysfunctional but they at least remembered to get married" lian says as Roy glared at her at being called dysfunctional.

"Why have you not got married?" I ask calming down slightly walking over to my parents who just sat down after setting the food on the table. They shrug "with your mom being the assassin she is and with our line of work, I guess we just didn't have time for that, I Mean we're busy people" I look at the dumbfounded.

"Yeah ok that's then but what's stopping you now?" I smirk at them. They shrug again and I internally shriek and walk out the apartment to my motorbike and ride it all the way to Wayne manor.

I just walk in cause I've been here enough times, I ain't no stranger, I've been coming here since I was born plus I'm too lazy to knock and wait.

I walk inside and see everyone on the couch. I go and sit in Damian's lap and place my head in uncle dicks lap and my legs in Tim's Lap. They don't seem to mind. I groan "what's up honey, tell uncle dick what's wrong" dick said. I look at him and say "it's my parents! I just found out they're not married!" I huff "Wait they're not" Tim asks as I shake my head no.
"It explains why there's no ring or wedding pictures or anything" Tim says.

Damian just rubs my back calming me down. Then we hear a knocking at the door "what am I doing? I used to live here!" Dad stormed in.

"Dickhead I need help!" Dad yells "in here" dick yells back to him. Dad comes in sees me lying down "ok I'm assuming she's ranted about the fact that me and Skylar aren't married" he says as the three raven haired boys I was laying on nodded simultaneously.

"So it got me thinking about what aria said in the morning, there was the league, my um not so nice methods of dealing things after my return etc. But that was then and nothing is stopping us now, so why not? I'm gonna go get a ring and ask Skylar to marry me, whatdya think?" He says looking nervously at us.

I shoot up sitting in Damian's lap and jumping in his lap and squealing "OMG YES YES YASSSS!!!!!" I immediately stop and clear my throat "we shall not speak of that" I say and Damian clears his throat and I look at him he's slightly red and then I feel something poke my butt. OH MY GOD he's got a boner. My eyes slightly widen as I told dad to wait there while Damian shows me where my make up is since we were going out in public, I needed to look decent AND we had to uh fix Damian's problem.

I applied my make up and cleaned up a bit then met them all at the door where we left to go to the jewellery store.
We were looking at beautiful rings and trying to find the perfect one for mom. "Listen moms one of a kind so it needs to be unique and special just like her" I say to dad and the boys.
After looking and denying lots of rings my eyes set on a beautiful ring I tap my dad and he looks at what I'm looking at then Damian, dick and Tim join. "That's the one" dad and I sat at the same time. We get it wrapped and boxed and we leave to get food.

We pick up the food and arrive at the manor where mom, uncle Roy, lian and Colin were.
"Honeys I'm home" I yell walking in. "With food!" I yell as we set the food down.

"Where've you guys been all day?" Mom asks "oh just some father-daughter bonding and we just happened to bump into them and then it became aria-batboys bonding." I say smiling trying to be convincing.

After eating we all were gathered by the fire "it's now or never" I whispered to my dad and pat his back and I sat next to Damian.

Dad walks to mom and gets in front of her "listen you know I love you, and always will

Dad walks to mom and gets in front of her "listen you know I love you, and always will. Ever since I laid my eyes on you Skylar I knew you were special, we somehow managed to skip ahead in life and go straight to the baby making and never got married, so I was thinking nothing is stopping us now, no mid life crisis, no surprise pregnancies, no league, nothing so..." dad got on one knee "will you do me the honours of being my wife and officially become Mrs Todd?" Dad says as I cry and Damian squeezes my hand. Mom begins smiling and nodding dad slips the ring on her finger and they kiss. I hug Damian smiling whilst still crying into his shirt. I lift my head and go up to my parents and hug them "that was so cute" I say while hugging them "looks like we got a wedding to plan"