Parenting isn't easy

Damian and Aria went on a honeymoon leaving Damon and Olivia to stay with Lian after much much questioning and reassuring that she could handle it on her part, careful not to over stress her.

Her alarm blared, she let out an audible groan reaching to turn it off "shut up! Please for the love of god shut the hell up!" She dropped her phone onto the floor, letting out another groan before getting up to turn it off.

She walked out of her room to walk to the kitchen knocking on Damon and Olivias doors
Yelling "wake up! You've got school!" She made it to the kitchen beginning to cook breakfast.

Not long after the twins walk into the room "morning mama" Liv greets her biological mother taking a seat at the counter. "Morning" lian replies plating up their breakfast.

Since Damian and Aria raised the twins they called them 'mom' and 'dad', so when Lian and Colin came back into their lives, they felt like they couldn't call them that, they felt as if they were replacing the parents they grew up with. So they opted to calling lian 'mama' and Colin 'papa' or atleast they used to.

"Where's Damon?" She asked putting the plates on the counter "he went out to help Nora earlier in the morning.." Liv shrugged beginning to eat.

Lian turned around brows furrowing, how did she not realize one of the kids had gone? Nodding to herself to be more aware and to ask him about that later.

"Do you need a ride to school?" Lian asked after Liv put the plates in the sink. "Yeah I do" she sent her a smile then Lian drove her to school.

Before Liv stepped out of the car she turned to Lian "after school I have fight club and Damon has football, he's driving us to grandpa Bruce's and we're going to the mountain with uncle Dick" she reminded her before bidding her a goodbye.

"Hey" Liv walked up to her locker eyeing her bestfriend "hi?" Liv got her books out before completely turning to face her "so what's so important that you called my brother at 5 am?" Nora became slightly distraught at this her eyes locking with her own twin and her bestfriends brother across the hall.

"Oh that? It was nothing.." she shrugged off "oh look I think Henry needs me... twin stuff you know how it is" she rushed out before quickly scurrying away.

"Dude what was that?" Henry looked at her "I'm sorry if I find it hard to lie to my best friend and your girlfriend" Nora whacked her brothers chest "it's not lying it's just not the complete truth" he shrugged off "this better be worth it" Nora groaned "I just hope she doesn't freak out when I tell her" Henry sent her a quick smile before stepping into class her following after.

Meanwhile back at the apartment Lian had found a list of things to do for the twins and around the house.

To do:
-clean their rooms
-stitch their suits
-pick TJ up from day care and drop him off at moms
-do laundry
-make sure you eat something
-they have parents evening on Friday
-boys have a sleepover at the apartment on Saturday- just Order some pizza and they'll be fine
Note- Damon tends to disappear sometimes, makes sure you know where he is.
Ps- You can do this, Love you - Ari❤️

A smile made its way onto Lians face at her cousins antics shaking her head she got started on the list.

At the school....
Liv found her brother in the cafeteria "hey, what's going on with you guys?" She questioned noticing the way her brother avoided direct eye contact "what's up?" She snapped her fingers in his face "come on Dames, I'm your twin you tell me everything..." Damon shook his head "don't... stop that! You are not going to guilt trip me into telling you.." he spoke up.