Confused Valentine [14]

Jasmine

Grabbing him from the collar, I pushed him against the wall and gave the ugliest glare I could give him. "Are you stupid or something?" I couldn't contain my anger around him. It's a habit that I can never break.

"I'm just telling the truth." He defended.

"The truth?" I glared. "You want to know the truth? Everybody will know about us! What started from Denmark will follow to the US." I let him go and spilled out the tabloids that has been flooding the trash can.

"I don't understand what the problem is!" Benjamin frowned. "Isn't it normal for celebrities to tell who their celebrity crushes are?"

"It's not normal when it is their teenage sweetheart!" I fired back. "I thought we agreed about not telling anybody about the past."

"I didn't agree to anything, Jasmine." He glared. Grabbing both my arms, he pushed me to the wall. There was a moment of struggling before giving up and letting him be in control. "Why can't you just let me love you again?" He gulped.

I rolled my eyes and turned away, failing miserably when he made me face him with his hands. With force, his lips were against mine, smearing some of the lipstick I decided to wear today. I struggled from his touch, annoyed by the fact that his lips are too irresistible.

"Benjamin, stop!" I shouted as he made his way to my neck. I whimpered, feeling the exact same lust that I felt during New Year. "Stop!"

He didn't stop. I almost gave away. With much I force, I pushed him away, tears welling up my eyes. "Stop." I whispered, falling against the wall and covering my face.

"Just love me." He whimpered, on his knees, begging me. Tears trickled down my legs as he rested his head on my knees. "I love you so much."

"I think it's too late for that." I whimpered back. "Please, stop pressuring yourself. It will never be the same."

There was a moment of silence between us, only my endless whimpering and his heavy breathing could be heard. Wiping my tears away, I stood up and left the room, avoiding Benjamin all at once.

What was the point of loving him? Why does he even want to get back together? Can't he see that I'm happy and content with the life I have right now?

Turning to the bathroom, I swallowed and cleaned my face, removing the make up I decided to put on today. I don't want anyone to even think what happened between Benjamin and I.

Closing my eyes, I took a breath and left. It was time for my dance practice and I don't want to be late before my choreographer decides to lecture me.

The vibration of my phone distracted me before I reached in my pocket to check the message I received.

"I'm sorry."

~*~

Hiding from the dressing room, I grabbed the bottle of vodka hiding under the desk. Taking a deep breath, I swallowed as the taste burns my throat.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I poured another glass and drank.

"Just one more," I promised myself and downed the whole drink again.

"Jasmine-"

Shocked, I dropped the glass and looked in the mirror. "Jasmine?"

Tears filled my eyes as I tried to stop them. "You're drinking before a concert?" Benjamin asked before closing the door violently and grabbing the bottle of vodka.

"I just needed a drink," I answered angrily before Benjamin went to the back door and threw it in the trash can. "No, stop it!"

"I think you have enough," he motioned me to come inside.

"What is wrong with you?" I pushed him away. "I needed something to calm me down."

"I was looking for you to start the concert but here I see you drinking a bottle of vodka." Benjamin grabbed me and led me back to the dressing room. "Drinking isn't the answer, Jasmine."

"I don't need your help," I glared at him. "I'm going out there and all you have to do is not tell anybody. Nothing happened." I pushed him away and left the room, grabbing some jewelry on the way.

"Hey, where were you?" Noel asked, leading me to the concert. "The concert's about to start."

"Sorry, I just needed to do breathe." I answered honestly. "And I'm here, starting the concert. Once we're finished, we can go to the after party, all right?" I smiled at him sheepishly before stepping on to stage.

"Have fun!"

~*~

"Everybody grab your partner, your lover, your boyfriend, your girlfriend, or anybody!" I laughed. "Even your best friend. And to all the couples, we dedicate this song to you."

Suddenly, the melody of 'Valentine' by Madison Beer featuring Cody Simpson came in. The whole crew started dancing to the beat and everybody waved their hands in the air. "Sing it with me!"

After singing the chorus, I smiled at the crowd. "Please give a round of applause to my friend, Benjamin Lasnier."

Everybody screamed as Benjamin started singing. Holding my hand, we acted through the stage and faked our love gestures. We went through the crowd and started giving flowers to all the couple for Valentine's Day. Tried to smile as Benjamin faked a smile at me.

The whole stage went dark and the spotlight was on me after Benjamin's number. I sat down with a rose on my hand.

"Yes, I do
I believe that one day
I would be where I was
right there, right next to you
And it's hard,
the day just seems so dark
the moon, the stars
they're nothing without you."

I walked down the stage as everybody swayed their hands in the air. I spotted a couple up the stairs and I was determined to give them something after the song ends.

"Can I lay by your side
next to you, you
And make sure you're all right
I'll take care of you
I don't want to be here
if I can't be with you, tonight."

As the song ends, I stood next to the couple who were happily in love. "As you guys know, I always have something to give for a fan. But since it's Valentine's Day, I decided I should give something for a couple." The fans starts to scream.

"I saw this wonderful couple out here, and I can see that they are in love." I smiled at them. I motioned the staff to give the girl flowers and the guy some chocolate. "While I was singing, this couple caught my eye and I saw how in love they were so I couldn't resist. Happy Valentine's Day!" I laughed giving them a hug.

"I know you guys look too young, but I can see that this is forever." I smiled as everybody gave them a round of applause.

"Before I leave, I have to give you guys something." I reached from my pocket and grabbed the necklace.

"Someone special gave me this necklace. He was one of the most important people I've ever met." Tears sprung out of my eyes. "And I want to let him go. By doing that, I have to let this go." I smiled and gave the necklace to the girl. "Consider that as a Valentine's gift. And take care of it, it's special."

I wiped my tears away before hugging them. Turning around, I saw Benjamin from the side stage, a hurt look on his face.

"You need to let me go." I mouthed to him, more tears spilling. He shook his head and turned around, leaving me standing on the stage, alone.

-

I updated guys :) someone should be proud of me.

Question:

Is there a special someone? If there is, comment down why you think they are special. (Benjamin or any other celebrities or fictional characters aren't allowed)