Coming Back [1]

Dedicated to @lasnierslover cause she thought my book was perfect :) {Want to be dedicated to the next chapter? Comment something nice and I'll pick a random person}

Jasmine C.

Sitting on the couch, I rubbed my leg as I felt excited and nervous on who Noel was bringing. He did say it was a surprise and I wondered why he would keep it from me. Sighing, I crossed my leg over the other and decided to read instead and waited for Ben, Noel and his suggested singer.

I didn't realize when the elevator door dinged. Murmurs and laughter was heard, yet I was still reading on my book, not noticing them.

"Jasmine." Noel called. "Jasmine."

"Five more minutes, please." I asked, clearly annoyed by somebody distracting me. With no warning, somebody took my TFIOS book. "What the heck?" I looked up and saw Ben, the book on his hand as he tiptoed to not let me reach. "Ben!" I said, trying to take the book back.

"You can't get me!" He laughed as he ran around the couch. I dared to step on the leather couch with my heels, making Noel warn us.

"Tell him to give my book back!" I said to Noel, my eyes still on the hands of Ben.

"Tell her to stop being a nerd!" He laughed back. I crossed my arms and glared at Ben.

"Ben, please!" I said, jumping to get the book out of his hand. Even with my heels, he was still taller than me.

"Kiss me first." He said, jutting his lips out on me.

"I swear to God, Ben, if you don't give me that book, I'll feed your lips to the squirrels." I warned, giving him a death glare.

"Well, that's not nice." He said, lowering my book down. I quickly grabbed it before he snatched it away from me. I grinned and hugged my book, Ben stealing a kiss on my cheek. I gave him another death glare, him grinning back at me.

"Can you guys stop with the flirting?" Noel joked.

"Not in the mood, Noel, not in the mood." I said, closing my eyes and hugging the book to death.

"Jasmine, open your eyes and meet your partner for your new song." I quickly opened my eyes to see Noel standing with another guy. I suddenly felt the urge to pull down the short white dress that I wore, if I bend down any further, they could probably see my ass.

I gulped as I watched him and Noel approach where I stand. "Jasmine, this is Benjamin Lasnier, Benjamin, this is Jasmine C." Noel smiled.

My heart started hammering through my chest as I watched his blue eyes meet mine. My stomach was filled with butterflies fluttering. There was a few seconds of staring before Benjamin cleared his throat. Adressing my attention to him, he gave me a curt nod. "Jasmine." He said. "It's nice to see you."

His voice was huskier and lower than before. He grew more inches, yet his face didn't age. He still has that blonde hair that is still standing up. His blue eyes, still stayed the same. I felt my throat getting dry.

"You guys know each other?" Noel asked, raising a brow.

"No." I shook my head before Benjamin answered. I looked back at Benjamin with a straighter posture. I raised my hand up to him. "It's nice to meet you." I smiled politely at him. Benjamin looked at me with disbelief, a hurt look crossed his face. I brought my hand down. "I guess you don't like shaking hands." I chuckled awkwardly.

"Not really." He answered after. I nodded and turned to Noel.

"I really have to go somewhere but I promise I'll be back for the meeting, okay?" I grabbed Ben's hand before we both rushed to the elevator. "Bye!" I called out before the door closed.