Sleepless Nights [12]

{If you want to be dedicated, comment something sweet below and I'll choose randomly :)}

Jasmine C.

I woke up with my head on a hard pillow. I didn't notice it at first, since it felt really comfortable, but I had to wake up even though the thoughts of sleeping all day appeals me.

Opening my eyes, I expected to be in my room with the white painted walls and DIY crafts. Instead, the walls were painted blue and decorated with posters, messy clothes on the floor. Now I am wide awake, scared of where I was.

I heard heart beats, and I could feel my head slowly moving up and down like steady breathing. Immediately, I shot up and looked wide eyed at the person the laid down next to me. Last night's event came in my mind vividly, and I remembered everything. His eyes opened, then turned wide as I looked at him in fear.

"This wasn't supposed to happen." I shook my head, taking the blanket draped around me and stood up, retrieving my clothes.

"Jasmine, wait." Benjamin stopped me, grabbing me by the arm. I didn't stop, though, I got more worried.

"How could we let this happen?" I worried frantically as I hurriedly put my clothes from yesterday back on.

"I am so sorry." Benjamin ran a hand through his hair as he struggle to put his clothes back on.

I immediately retrieved my phone from Benjamin's bedside. "I-I have to go home." I decided, knowing I have some pills in my bathroom closet. "We shouldn't have done this." I shook my head, regretting last night, or this morning.

"Jasmine, wait, stop worrying."

"How can I stop worrying Benjamin?" I looked at him frantically. "I just lost my virginity on this first day of the year." I whispered before going down the stairs quietly. I was relieved that everybody was still in bed and nobody heard anything.

Hurriedly, I left Benjamin's house and entered mine, relieved that both my parent's aren't awake. Grabbing one birth control pill from the bathroom, I drank it up just in case, even if I knew we used a condom.

Sitting on the stool, I covered my face with my hands, groaning quietly. "How could you let him do this to you, Jasmine?" I groaned to myself. I tried calling Ariana, but I felt that she did the same thing I did but with Tobias.

I groaned again and rested my forehead against the hard wood table, thinking about the events that just happened earlier. "So stupid!" I muttered to myself.

Prepping my arm on the table and rested my head on my palm, I squinted as the noon sun showered his rays on me, causing me to block the sun with my other hand. "Great," I muttered to myself. Mrs. Lasnier invited us for a New Year's Dinner to celebrate the new year with family and friends. It was only us, only the Lasniers and the Carters. That didn't sound right.

I picked up the phone, not bothering to look at the caller ID, and answered grudgingly. "Hello?"

"Hey, Jaz, it's Ariana." The person greeted. My eyes went wide.

"Oh, thank God you answered!" I groaning. "Where are you?" I asked.

There was a moment of silence. "At Tobias?" She answered shyly.

"Please don't tell me you had it, too!"

"Jasmine!" I could hear the shyness of her voice and I could imagine her face getting red.

"Why'd you call?" Tobias asked annoyingly.

"Wait, what do you mean 'please don't tell me you had it, too'?" Ariana interrupted. It was my turn to become silent and I sat still. "Jasmine?"