Baby, It's Cold Outside [10]

{If you want to be dedicated, leave a sweet comment below and I will choose randomly}

Jasmine C.

My heart started beating fast as I stepped outside of the plane. It was getting colder and colder and my heart is beating faster and faster by the second.

I felt a hand wrapping mines, gently squeezing as I still looked out the window.

People with signs stood outside as I walked by the airport. Feeling bad that I couldn't greet them, I gently waved to show my appreciation of them standing in this cold weather just so they could see me in person. I wanted to approach them, really, but the security team is blocking my view of them. Noel would have pulled his hair out if he found out one of my fans decided to kidnap me.

"Are you ready?" He whispered to my ear.

Nodding, I squeezed his gloved hand before stepping out of security and leading to the van parked outside of the airport. I waved and smiled as some fans screamed my name while some tried to push themselves against each other just so they could see me.

Well, see us. Together. Holding hands. In public.

I watched as my fans started running as the van drove away, simply becoming small figures and replaced by snow falling down. Trees covered with snow, the sidewalk crowded with strangers, and everything so different yet so familiar.

I shivered under the cold, even with the heater on, and squeezed my hands on my trench coat.

Surprisingly, he grabbed both of my hands, removing both brown gloves, and wrapped his own warm hands with mine while blowing on them. He watched my expression as I stared at our entwined hands being warmed from his breath. Gently kissing my thumbs.

"Are you still cold?" He asked, concerned as he saw me pulled my coat closer to my body. I nodded, accepting the kind gesture of pulling me in his arms. Closing my eyes, I breathed his smell, a piece of Benjamin I always loved.

~*~

"We're here." He whispered lightly on my ear. "Time to wake up."

I slowly pulled away from Benjamin's embrace, knowing that I would have engulfed his scent much longer.

After helping me get out of the van, he grabbed both of our stuff before I looked behind, my house. Still the same under the snow. Then looked at Benjamin's house, seeing many cars parked at the driveway. Notice that there were two girls sitting on the driveway.

"Katherine, it's Jasmine!" The little girl exclaimed as she pointed at me. With a smile, I approached the two girls as they tidied themselves up.

"Have you guys been waiting here for me?" I asked, a concerned look on my face.

"Yes, of course!" Katherine laughed nervously. "My younger sibling, Cathy, wanted to see you really badly." She said embarrassed.

"I'm a really big fan!" Cathy exclaimed as she jumped and hugged me. Surprised, I laughed and hugged her back with equal force.

After they asked for a picture, Benjamin came with a grin.

"Katherine, it's Benjamin!" Cathy giggled before hugging Benjamin and asked for a picture of all of us.

"How long have you guys stayed here?" I asked when we all finished.

"About an hour, but it was worth it!" Cathy answered without letting me go.

"You guys must've gotten sick!" My widened in surprise.

"No we didn't!" Cathy responded just as she sneezed. "There was something in my nose."