A Concert to Remember [22]

Jasmine C.

After our time is up, Noel let us come back to finish the tour. It has fun relaxing in Denmark for quite a while. I finally had three nights with all of my friends, finally had an entire day of sleep, and actually had a home cooked meal.

Eventually I have to get back to work to make my fans happy, not wanting to waste their money on the tickets.

Within those two weeks, Benjamin and I have been rather civil. We haven't done any physical touch other than hugging and we did not talk about our relationship, which I was glad that Benjamin respected. My head's been hurting just thinking about our relationship so I decided to work on it when I'm ready enough to understand.

We landed in Florida a few hours after, where our next concert was supposed to be in. My back started sweating, my skin feeling sticky just as I stepped out of the airport. Wiping away the sweat that formed on my forehead, I let out an exasperated sigh as we looked for the Noel to pick us up.

Summer is rolling in and the sun has been shining down for hours, not letting the moon to come up until we suffered enough heat for the day. I put on the hat and glasses that we were supposed to wear in a public airport, not wanting to attract any attention since we do not have any bodyguards near us.

"Is he here yet?" I asked, desperate to go to the hotel where we are about to stay.

Benjamin shook his head as his phone is pressed on his ear. It has been a minute and I already feel like a popsicle melting from the hot sun. "He's not answering."

I let out a groan, resting my forehead on Benjamin's shoulder. "Damn, Noel."

Benjamin chuckled, shaking his shoulders as he did so. I am tired and desperate to have a rest before my concert in three days.

Florida is one of the special places I will be performing. I will be performing two concerts, the first one being my actual concert in three days. The second one is a special appearance in a sponsored event since summer break is starting in Florida, and everybody is excited. Some celebrities are also going to show up. I will be performing for six hours, under the hot sun until night rolls in. A week after I'm flying to California for Coachella where I will have a surprise appearance with my fellow celebrities. I didn't even have any outfit planned out and I am determined to go to each event.

Benjamin removed me from my thoughts by pressing his hand on my lower back. "Noel's here," he informed.

"Finally!" I exclaimed, grabbing my luggage as I saw Noel getting out of the car.

"Hurry, I'm dying," I interrupted Noel as he tried greeting us.

"Hello to you, too, Jasmine," Noel rolled his eyes as he helped Benjamin quickly put our luggage in the trunk.

I made the AC face towards me, relaxing in my seat as the cool air touched my face. I let out a moan. "Dear Lord, I almost got a heat stroke," I muttered.

"Stop overreacting, Jasmine," Noel rolled his eyes before closing the driver's door. "So where'd you guys want to go first?" He asked.

"Can we go to the hotel firs? I need a bath," Benjamin asked.

"Me, too," I grimaced, not liking the feeling of my skin.

~*~

I moaned as I dropped myself on the mattress, the cool air hugging my skin. "This feels good," I mumbled.

"Where's my room?" I heard Benjamin ask, who is standing awkwardly in the middle of the room.

I watched as Noel laughed awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah, about that, there was some... misunderstandings," I furrowed my brows and look up at him. "Since we did have to reschedule the concerts and the hotel rooms, we had to let go of the reserved bedroom and there isn't any more rooms available."