Santa Baby, Tell Me [11]

{If you want to me dedicated, leave a sweet comment below and I will choose randomly}

Jasmine C.

"Isn't this amazing?" Ariana asked as she linked her arms against mine, a bottle of champagne on her hand. "All out families in one place!"

"Please tell me you aren't drinking." I creased my brows, concerned at Ariana. "You should have told me you have a problem before! Did Tobias influence you on drinking? Oh, goodness, where is that little bastard?" I glared around the room, Ariana elbowing me in response.

"I'm delivering this champagne to the old folks. And don't worry, Tobias isn't influencing me to do anything." Ariana shook her head.

"Even sex?"

"Jasmine!"

"Where's the champagne, Ariana?" Ariana's mom called out.

"Coming!" She answered, dragging me to the living room.

The room is scattered with adults and children as more people came in the place that Mrs. Lasnier rented since her house was too small to have a Christmas party. There was a big kitchen, just in case anybody wants to cook anything, and a really big place full of furniture and decorations we decorated the day before. There was a playroom for the children to stay and a billiard room for the teens to stay.

"Alexander!" Ariana called out angrily, looking at him with a horrified face as his face and shirt was covered in chocolate, along with my brother and Benjamin as they played with the chocolate fountain that was set up on the table. "I told you to stay clean today!"

"Thank God he has an extra shirt." I muttered to her.

"I know." She agreed. "Which reminds me, you look nice."

"Do I?" I smiled as I looked down. I was wearing a designer red strapless dress with black tights and pumps, along with a brown trench coat when it gets cold. My hair was curled on the bottom. I did my make up with white and gold glittered smokey eye shadow and a completed the look with red lips. It was a semi-formal party.

"You look good yourself." I smiled back at Ariana. She wore a designer green mini dress I got her. It was a sleeveless dress that covers her collar bone, clingy on the waist and poofs out from the bottom while wearing a black pointed toe pumps. Her hair was wavy, perfect for her long brown hair. She did a black and green smokey eyes that matches her glossy pink lips. "Tobias has some special girl." I winked.

"Well, he should." She giggled. "Is everybody here?" Ariana asked.

"We're still waiting for Dylan, Tobias, and Patricia." I answered. "But I called them before and they said that they're almost here," I reassured.

"Good, I don't want to stay here with the adults telling embarrassing stories about us." She rolled her eyes. "They're they are!"

Tobias came in just as Ariana came over and gave him a peck on the lips while greeting Tobias's family.

"Hey," I jumped from the surprise greeting from Benjamin, who stood behind me.

"Hi." I greeted back, a small blush creeping on my cheeks. The sudden thought of the kiss he gave me came back to my mind.

Benjamin wore a red long sleeve shirt, along with a gray blazer and jeans. His hair was in its usual style, gelled up.

"Jasmine!" Benjamin's brother and sister came along, hugging me that I crouched down to reach their height. Benjamin's brother wore the same thing as Benjamin, though with a white shirt and a red bow tie. His sister wore a red dress with a sequin top, a bow on her hair.