~A Family Of Our Own?~

Valerie POV

Today would be the day that my family would come to New Orleans and meet Alastor. I Straightened out My Suit and topped my outfit off with a hat. Lavender,black,and white was my color scheme if I couldn't find anything In the setting to wear Nude Colors.

Alastor Buttoned his shirt behind me in the mirror and Came up to kiss me on the cheek. Recently We've Tried Some Things out in bed. We didn't see the whole rave but We did agree it was quite pleasant but I liked small gestures More.

Alarie Grew Over the past weeks since we got her. "Al, Don't leave your black Suits out where Alarie can get to them." I said But held my throat, I could talk a lot clearer but my throat starts hurting after a few sentences at one time. 'You know how she gets' I signed to him. "Don't strain Your voice Val, I know I know but it slips my mind sometimes" alastor said shrugging his with hands in the air. I Sighed and Put his suit on the closet. "You're nervous", he said it more as a statement than a question. 'Why Should I Be?' I signed to him. "Your Hands are fidgeting and you're avoiding eye contact" he said grabbing his tie. I took it and began tying it.

"I'm not" I said clearing my throat. 'I just don't want to push you into things, do you really want to meet them?' I signed to him. "Valerie, I Plan To Spend A Great amount of time with your family. You are the Most Important person in my life, I'd like to meet the people who brought you into this world to be with me. Besides, What could go wrong?" He asked smiling.
————————————————————————

We were outside a huge Hotel That was fully rented out by my parents to hold the whole family. I inhaled and exhaled sharply. Alastor held my hand and we walked in and got to the front desk. "Hi There! We're here for The Winehouses." Alastor said smiling. I kept my head down. Race did matter everywhere we went and I'm not the ideal Wealthy Young Woman. My Mother is Black and Hispanic while my father is Russian and Irish.

Alastor always Made sure to keep my mind off the stares of others when we were in public. "Of course, they are all gathered in the ball room. Just go straight and the ballroom doors are the only ones on the right." The woman said smiling softly. Alastor and I Walked over to the doors. "Don't worry" he said and opened the door to reveal my younger cousins running around and playing while the adults all sat down at the tables drinking wine and other beverages. My sisters saw me first and ran over. "Valerie! Is this The Handsome Man You we're writing to us about?" Evangeline asked Looking at alastor.

I nodded with a stern Facial expression. "Hello" he greeted and kissed the back of her hand. "How are you two getting along? Will we expect to see you more often?" She asked, Ophelia,my other sister nudged Evangelines arm. "Don't Pry" she said backing everyone up from me and Alastor. "Give them some space to breathe" she said sighing. "Valerie?" I heard my fathers voice call out. I looked around and my father emerged from the sea of relatives. "How I've missed you" he said hugging me tightly. My mom squealed and came to hug me.

My father pulled away and turned to alastor. He held his hand out to shake Alastors hand. "I've heard a lot about you, let me introduce myself. I'm Ivan Limonov Winehouse" he said shaking his hand Firmly. "You have? Well I seem to be a popular topic" alastor said smiling. "Oh come on, don't be so formal. Let's go talk" Father said patting Alastors shoulder. Al Turned toward me and had a look of confirmation that I was going to be okay with him leaving. I nodded and watched him leave to the bar. My Mother and sisters all talked about how Alastor might be "The One" and that it would be exciting to see a wedding happen soon. 'He Hasn't proposed, I don't think he will since we have just started our relationship several Months Ago.' I signed to Everyone.

"Well it's nice to dream" Evangeline said crossing her arms and smiling. "Did you know, aunt Rose Got engaged A month ago?" She asked, 'they've been together for many years, they might as well tie the knot' I signed to her. "You're right there Val!" She said giggling. I felt an arm snake around my waist. I looked up to see Alastor holding a glass of Whiskey. "Speak to me" he whispered into my ear. I shook my head. "Please, your voice is beautiful and I want to hear it" he said making a sad expression.

I silently sighed and turned us around. "You're drunk" I spoke softly into the ear. "No, I'm not drunk. I'm tipsy, there's a difference" he laughed. "Shh, we've only been here for an hour" I said clearing my throat and trying to avoid attention.

"Alastor,Valerie? We just wanted to ask...do you plan to have children? Like a family of your own?" Evangeline asked gaining everyone's attention. We both looked at each other, I trusted what Alastor would say. As long as I'm with him, it doesn't matter if he wanted children or not. It's like when he buys tea and sweets for me, he hates it but as long as I love it he's always happy to get it. "Isn't it kind of early to ask that question?" Alastor asked with a light Chuckle. "Of course but for the future you know?" She pushed. "Well, of course we'd have children." He said side eying me for confirmation. I nodded and he proceeded. "Don't worry, everything is How it should be and will go how it should go" he said smiling.

'It's getting late. We shall be going' I signed to Everyone. "Aw already?" My mom asked. 'We will come back tomorrow and visit more' I signed. "Well bye you two." She said. "BYE!" Everyone yelled as we left out the hotel.

'Do you really want children?' I signed. "Actually I Would, I could see one or two mini versions of us running around the house with Alarie chasing behind." He softly laughed. I made a huge smile and looked down. "Don't hide your smile Dear, it's beautiful" he said lifting my chin with one finger. He looked down to my lips and we both leaned in for a kiss. It lasted for about 5 seconds, we Held hands and began walking home.

"Children? I like the idea"