~im sorry,i love you~

Alastor POV

I was trying to open the door to our bedroom that Valerie locked. When we're in the study, she started acting like I was a Monster that she couldn't dare face.

The whole time she was running, I was running after her trying to calm her down but she only got more terrified. I leaned on the door and slowly Fell down to the floor, "please...Valerie...whatever I did I'm sorry" I pleaded with her. I heard nothing, I decided to wait on the couch till she came down.

A few hours later

Valerie slowly walked down the stairs and saw me sitting on the couch with my hands in my hair. "Alastor?..." she called out hesitantly. I turned my head and smiled in her direction and stood up. I'm just glad she came out to see me and that's she's okay. I walked over to her and was about to say something when she ran into my arms and almost pushed me over to the ground. "Don't do that ever again! I was so scared, you weren't yourself!" She yelled at me. I made a confused face and she just hugged my waist. I picked her up in my arms bridal style and kissed her forehead. We sat on the couch and I hummed a jazz song I heard on the radio.

"Don't Push yourself, there's two lives in one body. This won't happen again and if it does, I would Never hurt you. No matter the state im in" I said holding her tightly in My arms. 'If You Saw Yourself, You'd Run Too' she signed. 'It wasn't you, just a fraudulent Copy Of you' she signed to me. "Paint what you saw My Love" I said with my lips on the back of her hand. She got up and went to her art room. I followed and sat down next to her as she painted. When she was done, I was shocked.

I picked up the canvas and I felt dread in my heart, this is what she saw me as? No wonder she was so frightened

I picked up the canvas and I felt dread in my heart, this is what she saw me as? No wonder she was so frightened. I put it back on the stand and left to the living room and took out a glass and a bottle of whiskey.

I poured it and drank, clinging onto the mantle I began letting my thoughts race. How am I supposed to be a father and a husband when these things keep happening? In a couple of months, we will be together completely. Nothing and no one will stop me from marrying the woman I love, from being with my Wife and Child...

The Month Of The wedding.

Valerie POV

After the incident, nothing else happened. Me and Alastor are to get married tomorrow. I was in my Parents House they bought here in New Orleans. My sisters, Girl Cousins, my aunts,my Grandmas and my mother were all here. Evangeline was curling my hair into tight curls and talking about how excited she is for me. Alastor was out with My Brothers, Boy cousins, my grandfathers and my father, probably at a bar or a nightclub. Alarie was in my lap and purring as I pet her head.

Everyone talked and did their hair. I just stayed silent as always and nodded along. "Can we see the dress?" My mom asked me. 'Absolutely not, the first person to see me in my dress is father when he walks me down the isle tomorrow' i signed. They knew I was being playful and all laughed and hugged me. "We just hope you and Alastor are Very Happy together in the future and forever" rose, my other sister said to me. I nodded and everyone continued.

The day of the wedding.

I never understood why women hesitate and panic when they're about to marry their partner but now I do, it's just that...all the eyes. I let my hair go and put on some faint makeup. I put my dress On and looked in the mirror.

 I put my dress On and looked in the mirror

I spun around in the mirror and smiled. I heard a knock at the door and I went to go open it. My father was standing to the side, dabbing his eyes with his handkerchief. He looked at me and suddenly tears started falling from his eyes. He kept the handkerchief on his eyes and wept into the room.

"It feels like only yesterday when I first held you as a baby in my arms. You were so small and So..." he inhaled. "You are beautiful" he said straightening up. I nodded and tilted my head to side. "Yes I'm Alright Val" he answered and held his arm out for me to hold onto. I inhaled and exhaled before leaving down the hall to the venue.

We were outside the huge White and Gold Doors, the lighting was set in a rose gold color. "Are You Ready?" My father asked looking down at me. I nodded and looked straight ahead. Don't do it Valerie, you need to keep a straight face. The doors opened and I was greeted with everyone turned towards me. Alastor Slowly Turned to see me down the isle. I gulped and Let the facade Fall. I smiled And Looked dearly into alastors Eyes. All I saw was pure Love And Happiness. We were at the end and my father left to the side to sit down next to my mother. Alastor held my hands in his. "We are gathered here today to Unite Two unions Together in Holy Matrimony. Do you Alastor Take Valerie as your lawfully Wedded wife, to care for in sickness and in health. At Best and At Worst?" The pastor asked him. He looked at me and smiled, "I do" he said happily. "Do you Valerie take Alastor as your lawfully wedded Husband, to care for in sickness and in health. At Best and At Worst?" The pastor asked me. I looked at alastor and Smiled, "I do" I said Giggling softly. My family all gasped at my voice.

Alastor Put My wedding ring on my finger and I put his wedding ring on his. "You may kiss the Bride" The Pastor said Closing the book in his hand and smiling softly. Alastor wrapped his hands around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck, we kissed and everyone cheered.

We were at the After party and everyone was dancing while me and Alastor were at our own table

We were at the After party and everyone was dancing while me and Alastor were at our own table. Alarie was on Alastors lap with a Small White Dress on. "Maybe we should get Alarie a husband" I said jokingly. "She looks ready for one" he said scratching under her chin.

"What about our honeymoon?" I asked tracing my finger over the wine glass in front of me. "Don't Worry, home for a week and after that it's a surprise" he responded with a smile. I laughed and watched everyone dance. Alastor held his hand out for me and led me to the dance floor. We slowly danced the rest of the night.

"Love Is Strong...But Is It Strong Enough?"