~Red Wedding~

Valerie POV

It's only been a couple of weeks since Alastor proposed, we decided to have the wedding in 5 more weeks. My stomach has been getting a little bigger but it was just a small Bump, I started wearing more Dresses that didn't show my figure while we were at home. Of course I'd wear my dress suit when we went out.

When I woke up, Alastor was behind me with his arm over my side and pulling me to his chest. I need to tell him but I'm still a bit sleepy. I turned over and pulled his arm to rest onto the pillow for me to lay on. He rubbed my back with his other hand, "sleep" he mumbled. "I'm Pregnant" I said With my eyes closed. I felt him lift his head. "C-can you repeat that? What'd you say?" He asked with an excited Expression. "I'm Pregnant" I repeated and lifted my night gown to show him the small Baby Bump. "I can't believe it...", he said resting his hand on my belly. "Are you sure?" He asked, "yes, I think it's a Boy" I said, 'Alastor Junior' I signed to him.

He chuckled at the name and pulled me onto his lap and held me close. "What's wrong?" I asked, "that's the problem, nothing...but nothing is perfect forever and that's what's upsetting me" he said playing with a strand of my hair. "Then Enjoy The Paradise we are in right now, before it ends My Love" I said kissing his cheek. "What if I don't want it to end?" He asked looking into my eyes. "This is what life is, Starts and Ends. Everything that starts has to end." I said, 'That's what makes Beautiful Moments Beautiful' I signed to him. "You are beautiful" he whispered into my ear.

I smiled and laid my head on his chest and stared at our fingers intertwined. "6 more months for The Baby" I said softly and drifted off to sleep.

Alastor POV

I woke up and looked at the clock on the wall. 2:00 In the afternoon, Valerie Was still asleep. I smiled at her peaceful State. I don't believe it...I'm a father. I hid my Evidence quite well, the cops shouldn't be showing up any time soon. At all if anything.

I Got up and Put on My clothes. Alarie Rubbed up against my leg as I cooked some breakfast for Valerie and I. I stopped everything and listened to the silence of the house. I can't tell if she woke up or not yet... there was some more silence until some running to the bathroom. I sighed and continued cooking, it explained why she couldn't keep food down. She walked in with a flushed look, "you're okay?" I asked her and watched her take some plates out for us. "Mhm, i just can't eat heavy things...I just want eggs" she said sitting down. "Alright" I said putting some eggs on her plate. We started eating, I would always stare at her because I liked how she would try and avoid eye contact, it's fun to see her Wiggle around Under my stare. I usually like seeing people fail and not succeed in things but Valerie was one person next to my mother that I wish to see reach their dreams.

I'm not exactly sure if there is a heaven or hell but I do know there is a penalty for sinners. I just hope Valerie isn't punished for marrying a Serial Killer. Of course she doesn't know she is though and I plan to keep it that way up to her dying breath. "Al?" I heard her call out while she shook my side. When did she get over here? "Uhm yes, Valerie. Is something wrong?" I asked coming g by ack to reality. "I've been calling you for 15 minutes and you wouldn't answer" she said sighing. 'It's like you couldn't hear or see me' she signed. "I was just deep in thought love, I'm sorry for worrying you" I said standing up and putting the plates in the sink to wash later.

"Your show starts in 20 minutes Al" she said walking out of the kitchen and walking down the hall to the study with alarie in her arms. What just happened? Maybe it's the realization of who I am and what happening getting to me. I walked down the hall and walked into the study to see Valerie leaning on my desk up the stairs. I shook my head with a smile. Valerie never really spent time on the second floor if the study. She says when I'm not there it gets dark, not exactly sure what that meant. I don't really understand a lot of things Valerie says, she tries to explain it but instead draws and paints it for me to understand. Her paintings of the study had many shadows even when the sun would shine through the window and leaves no shadows to paint.

I sat down at my desk and got ready. Valerie kept her eyes on me, "I'll stay here with you" she said sitting in my lap. She'd Stay here, the place she hates the most in the house for me? Well the basement is her 1st most hated place in the house but this is the 2nd...3rd is the attic.

"Alright, You don't have to but if you feel uncomfortable then just tell me" I said letting her lean her head onto my shoulder. I began The Show and started talking about the topics from my editor.

Valerie POV

After seeing Alastor zone out for so long I decided to stay with him in the study. I hate going to the second floor of the study around his desk. There's a lot of shadows and where there are shadows there is an evil none can describe the presence of. It's as if the long I stare at the shadow, the more real it gets. I gulped and rested my hand on alastors as he gently rubbed my Belly. He ended the talkshow and turned the mic off. "Al, let's go to the park today" I suggested and leaned my head back to see his face.

He looked different, not like himself. I pushed myself off of him and fell onto the floor as I looked in horror to see a silhouette behind him Smiling With sharp Teeth. Alastor wasn't smiling at all but instead had a serious face, I've never seen him like this. The only time he's not smiling is when he's asleep and he looks even more peaceful than this. I started crying from the Alastor I was seeing. He isn't MY Alastor, I got up and quickly ran down the stairs and pushed through the doors of the study.

I held onto the railings of the stairs as I ran to our room. I ran in and locked the door. I jumped into bed and hid in the covers. It's almost as if that night when I was 4 was happening all over again. I soon fell asleep.

"I Want My Alastor..."