•What you are is what i am•

Valerie pov

It's been a few weeks after Alastor and I made up. Lilith and Lucifer are still trying to push for my children to visit me.

I've been noticing some changes in my appearance, Al has been more...involved and I've been showing at the hotel more frequently lately. A small fluffy tail has grown from my tail bone along with some spots on my chest. My shadows turning into deers. Minnow staying the same.

Today I awoke, I yawned and stretched while I sat in bed. I got up and walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I leaned in and saw my new grown ears. I'm turning into Alastor.

I'm Turning...into Alastor...

WHY AM I TURNING INTO ALASTOR?

<————>

I decided to visit Alastor, ask him about these changes.

"So why would you do this?", I asked him. "Why did I do?", he asked back waiting for my answer. "This!", I pointed to my tail, ears, and my chest. He looked me over and his smile got larger. "You've been influenced by me. Back to your normal self, I guess I'm the Buck and You're The Doe", he said and sipped his black coffee. I stared at him and unnoticeably to myself my eye twitched. I opened my mouth to yell and along with my index finger.

Before I could give him a piece of my mind, the spider, angel who I came to loathe came in. I was in mid argument and he showed up, I directed my anger onto him after he made his statement. "You look like you need some dick-", he said and watched as Alastor and I stood up from our seats. "You've chosen death?", we said at the same time. I've been using my voice minimally. Which scares a lot of people now. Even more than they used to.

He looked at us and started backing away. Charlie came in with vaggie. I kept my stare on angel as I felt a pair of hands from behind me on my shoulders. Alastor was trying to calm me down while he was just as angry. Considerate.

I backed down and turned to alastor with my eyes closed and my back facing everyone. "Count...", he said and hugged me. "1...2...3...", we counted slowly together. "Don't wanna talk to the mr and mrs Morningstar", Alastor joked with a grit of a his teeth.

Charlie cleared her throat. "S-sorry, angels...a lot...and makes jokes in not so good situations", she reasoned. He nodded along with her. Husk face palmed and walked off.

My fingers wrapping around alastors arm tightly. He looked down at me and took my hand in his. "Like I said, The Happy Hotel is The Unhappy Hotel. Shame", he said to Charlie and chuckled as he let us out the door.

We walked through hell in silence. Though the streets were loud. Alastor started humming a song, I've heard it when minnow watched television. "Smart" "Tv", they call it now.

She begged and begged for us to get one from the human realm. "Is that you learning to love the future inventions and music?", I asked him. He looked offended and scoffed. "Dear, No", he said lifting his chin up with disgust. "Then why are you singing that song?", I asked. "Because...I've heard it recently and it reminds me of you...", he said looking down.

"How so?", I asked. "I wished I never betrayed you, maybe you'd still trust and love me-", I stopped him. "I Don't trust you...but that doesn't mean that I don't love you", I said and pulled him down to me height. "You are one of the three most important people who matter to me in all of existence, cherish that", I said and let go of him.

He looked shocked but he followed to catch up to me. "May I Start over?", he asked. "Elaborate", I replied. He got in front of me and extended his hand out to me.

"Hello, Im Alastor. You are?", he asked. I chuckled at his gesture and shook his hand. "Im Valerie", I responded. He bowed and smiled. I did a small curtesy and smiled. "Deer, you sound absolutely astonishing", he said and I couldn't help but look down.

I want to feel his love again. His embrace in the cold dark nights, the way he looks at me. I want him. I need him. I don't know how I went this long without him by side. Maybe I just forgot how it felt to be loved by such a person. He didn't treat anyone the same as me. Only I have his heart as he does to mine.

I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. "I miss you", I said. "Hm? But I'm right here", he said. "Well you seem so very far", I said.

"Explain,Love", he said. "Come home", I said and kept my eyes straight on the path in front of us. He stopped us from walking and turned to me. "H-home?", he asked. "Home", I confirmed with a nod. "Home is wherever you are", he said. "Yes I know, I mean home to cook fresh jambalaya and go to sleep in a soft bed", I said with a laugh.

"I love it when you laugh", he said. I rolled my eyes, "Do you not want to come back home?", I asked and began walking without him. "Wait a minute darling!", he yelled and followed after me.