•Hatred Is A Strong Thing•

Valerie pov

"Why have you invited us Back Here?", Minnow asked for me. "We apologize for the upsetting issue we discussed yesterday but we now will listen to your input", Lucifer said with Lilith's nudge.

"Let Her See Her Children", minnow said. "Y-your children? Uhm...that's a big thing to ask for", he said Looking around. "Then I cannot help", my staff spoke. "Fine fine! I will work something out with the big guy", Lucifer said rubbing his forehead. I turned to leave but stopped. "And don't let Alastor know about this", my staff spoke once again.

Lilith kept quiet and looked down. She understood, the reasons why I am how I am and what I do and why I do it. It's all for the greater good that is left in my cold dead heart.

"But...didn't you say you didn't want your kids down here?", minnow asked. "They Are still Children, they are still growing. It's been years but to them it's simply been a few days. Minnow try to understand that The angels take children and make their lives better in heaven", I said, "so, do they remember you?", she asked. "Of course, a beautiful version of me. Now here I am, a terrifying Demon...", I said and decided to take the route to the happy hotel to see Charlie, my goddaughter.

"At least you aren't like Rosie, she's disgusting Terrifying even without using her powers", minnow said shivering. I gave a silent laugh. "Don't say that, Rosie is His Bed Warmer", I told minnow. She laughed very very loudly and started hunching over. I kept a big smile and watched as she catches her breath.

"Rosie...Valerie...", Minnow sung as she compared the two names. She gasped and looked at me. "He's trying to use her as a second you!", she said. I nodded and held a proud smile. "He should give up, You wouldn't forgive him. You haven't for over 50 years", she said. "He never could catch a hint, Husk is the only one I still talk to from our time", I said. "Husker! What a guy!", minnow said jumping around. "He caught that gig at the happy hotel right?", "yes, I expected it. They have a bar", I said smiling. "A bar equals Whiskey!", minnow said and rubbed her hands together. "Whiskey we will drink till the red skies are black!", I agreed with a sharp smirk.

We got to the hotel and walked right in. There was Charlie, "Charlie!", minnow yelled and raced to her side. "Hey min!", she greeted. "Godmother!", she exclaimed and ran towards me. I was engulfed in a hug, I accepted it gratefully. It's not everyday that you get a hug in hell. Especially if it's for free and the goodness out of someone's heart.

"Hello! How's My favorite Princess!", my staff spoke. "Just a little stressed out", Charlie responded and pushed me away from the door and into the lobby. "So you came by to visit?", she asked nervously and kept looking behind her. I nodded but minnow appeared next to me. "Madam!" I heard a voice said from behind me. "Hello Vaggie", minnow waved.

"What are you guys doing here?", she asked and smiled. Charlie fidgeted with her hands. "What's going on here?", minnow asked. "N-nothing, it's just...we're all so happy to see you!", Charlie said and vaggie smiled but looked to the other room.

"Seriously what's going on?", my staff spoke. "Godmother, I bet you'd want something to drink?", Charlie asked and held my hand. I looked to minnow and we both smiled and I nodded. "Alright! Let's go grab you all some drinks from husker!", Charlie exclaimed.

Vaggie rushed out the bar room as we walked in. A spider demon was sitting there and spit out his drink. "W-what's Goin On? Why is she-",he asked stuttering around and looking at Charlie. Husk quickly stood up and looked frantically around. "H-hey V, how are ya?", he asked and looked behind the bar.

"Terrible, Alastor had the nerve to try and rekindle", my staff projected. My eyebrows getting sharper and lower. My eyes getting dark and my body getting thinner and taller. "Whiskey, no ice, just how you like it!", husk said an giving me a glass. I slowly went back to normal. "Al isn't so bad-", I heard a high pitched voice say.

I turned around and there stood nifty. The fire in my eyes burnt into hers. She quickly left out the room. "He's Here...", I whispered so lowly that even I couldn't hear myself. I turned to Charlie, "why do you never listen to vaggie?", My staff asked and stood up, beginning my search for the bastard.

Minnow got on all fours and changed into a pitch black physical hound. "Find Alastor", I thought into her mind. She nodded and I followed behind her. "Where is he hiding?", my staff asked. I whistled and a hoard of shadows screamed and screeched throughout the hotel. Husk,the spider, Charlie, and vaggie all followed after me.

"You don't wanna do this", husk tried to reason. My face altering and my body changing gave him the sign that I did want to do this. Erase him once and for all, even in death he torments and tortures me.

I stopped when I heard a laugh. Minnow stopped and bent down. The shadows quieted down. "You're Never Fully Dressed...Without a smile", I heard him sing with his voice growing darker at the last three words.

I turned and my saw my hair was far down the hall. I grabbed my hair and cut it at my waist with my nails, they were that sharp with anger. I looked around and there I saw a red light illuminating from the lounge. Minnow ran and I ran after her. We I threw open the doors and saw him. He was frustrated too, I could tell from his appearance.

His eyes unfocused, his face looking like chipped porcelain, his body tall and lanky, his stance hunching over with steam coming from his ears, mouth and nose. He was growing taller but so was I, I walked around him.

"Que votre âme soit maudite, Que votre cœur soit brisé, que votre esprit soit entièrment réparé par ma main. Puissiez-vous ressentir La culpabilité que vous devez. Puissiez-vous ressentir la perte et la tristesse que he ressens chaque seconde de chaque jour. Puissiez-vous toujours vous souvenir de ma haine totale pour vous", I mumbled as I stared him in the eyes.

I had cursed him. A nasty curse, one that I know for a fact he couldn't break by himself. He's need over two overlords to help him and i doubt anyone would.  His eyes started tearing up and his body started going back to "normal", I Stayed in my state of mind and stared down at him. "That's how you feel?", he asked in between sobs.

What pissed me off was that he was smiling. "I can't not smile when I see you", he said. I grabbed him by the neck and ran out the hotel. I threw him down to the ground and saw him feel a type of hurt.

That gave me joy. I kept throwing him down but he didn't fight, he just let it keep happening. "Fight like a real man!", minnow yelled. He shook his head and looked up at me. "I haven't been a real man since the day I killed my family", he said and laid back down onto the ground in defeat.

I stopped and stood there staring at him. My anger fading away at the sight. He admitted, he finally admitted it...

I dropped down onto my knees at the words. "Repeat it", minnow said. "I Killed My Family, I've been suffering Since it happened. The pain gets worse every time I see you", he said.

I covered my mouth with my hand and my other hand on my forehead. "You. Are. Forgiven", I said with the raspiness of my voice. He looked at me and shook his head. "I don't deserve your forgiveness", he said and let the tears fall from his eyes.

"You are wrong. You DIDNT deserve it then yet you deserve it now", my staff said.

He watched me as I stood up and I lifted my hand to him. He looked at it and I nodded. He grabbed onto it and stood up. "A sorry is not acceptable but maybe this is", he said and lifted his hands.

When he lifted them to the sky a type of screen came up showing our children playing in the garden of our old house long ago. It slid over to the time They had spilled paint over Alverie.

I smiled and watched. My heart aching. Charlie came up next to me and hugged my side. My eyes glued to alastors projection of his memories until it flashed to when I had first met him to when he proposed to when we held the kids for the first time.

He looked to me and I looked to him. I rested my head onto his shoulder and rubbed Charlie's back.

Forgiveness Is More Than Saying Sorry.