~My Love Must Be strong~

Alastor POV

It's been a little over a year that me and Valerie have been together so I've decided that I wanted to Make Her Mine Legally And Having our souls bonded together by a promise, hm well not a promise...how should I put it...A Deal. A deal that is eternally Held, A Vow to Always be together whether alive or Not.

I walked into The Jewelers and Saw A Woman At the desk. "Hello, I'm here to buy a wedding ring for My Dearly Beloved." I said with a wide smile and my hands behind my back. "Alrighty then, what is your ideal ring for the lucky lady?" She asked with a closed smile. I looked down in thought. "Show me the biggest and Shiniest ones you have" I said leaning onto the counter. "O-oh? Okay then" she said with wide eyes. She went to the back room and brought out two Sleek Dark Blue boxes.

She opened the lids and showed me the rings. Prices didn't matter, I usually didn't spend so I have a lot saved. "This one" I said pointing to the most Unique one of all.

 "This one" I said pointing to the most Unique one of all

"If a ring represented Valerie...this would be her" I mumbled Staring at it intently. "This was always personally my Favorite, no one would ever afford it so it has stayed here the longest." The woman said sighing. "How much is it?" I asked her. "356,875" she said fidgeting with her hands. "may I get a Dark Red Box for it?" I asked taking out my Wallet. "W-what?" She asked. "I'm buying it, but A dark red box Would be perfect. She nodded Quickly and got a Small Dark Red Box for The ring. She took the ring out the blue box and put it in the small red one. She closed it and set it on the counter.

I took out the money and gave it to her. She looked stunned. "Thank you, She'll Love it" I said picking up the box and Putting it in my pocket as I left out the store. I looked at my watch, 3:32. Valerie should either be In the study with Alarie or Eating some left over jambalaya I made for her this morning, I don't mean to point it out but she's been eating awfully a lot of that The past month. It's her main thing to eat but I change up her meals of course.

I stopped by a flower shop and bought some River Lily's For her. I started walking home, when I got there I saw Valerie in the window smiling. I shook my head with a chuckle, she's hilarious with her facial expressions. Of course I'm the only one who's seen them. The door opened before I too out my keys, Valerie engulfed me in a tight hug. I rubbed her back, "alarie might run out" I laughed and closed the door behind me and started taking off my coat. "Whered you go? Did you see husk?" She asked And picked up alarie who was closing her eyes in Valeries Arms.

"I just went to a few stores..." I said taking the flowers out the Bag. "And these are for you" I said handing her the bouquet. She breathed in the scent of the flowers and ran to get a vase for them. I rolled my sleeves up, tonight I have to bury a few more of my victims but I've been doing this far away where no one would hear anything. I know Valerie heard it the first three months were together. She hasn't said anything about it but I know the difference between her Breathing when she's awake and when she's asleep.

She came back in and placed the vase down on the living room table. Valerie walked back over to me and held my hand up to her cheek and closed her eyes. She did this time from time, I asked her why a few months ago but she would either dismiss it like she didn't hear me or she would start to change the topic.

I learned to not question it. She let go and held my hand. "I made some orange juice from the orange tree" she said smiling, we left to the kitchen and there was a Bottle of juice on the counter with ice cubes in two cups. She poured the juice into the cups and handed me one, "sorry" she said, 'I forgot you don't like oranges' she signed putting the cup back down. I picked it up and drank some, I gulped it down and smiled at her. "It's delicious darling" I said to her. She looked at the cup and back to me, she started laughing. I started laughing along with her. "You drank it for me" she said catching her breath. "I'd do anything for you" I said putting the cups in the sink.

She got up rather quickly and ran to the bathroom. I heard her throwing up and went to go see what was wrong. I turned the bathroom knob but it was locked. "Val, can you unlock the door? What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. "E-everything's okay...I'll be out in a minute." She said to reassure me but I still felt alarmed by it. She used to do this earlier this month but it stopped so I didn't worry after it, I thought it was an upset stomach...maybe she shouldn't drink anymore oranges juice then.

Valerie POV

I sat beside the toilet and finally stood up to wash my mouth out and splash my face with water. I looked into the mirror and saw my stomach. My belly looked a bit bigger but not in weight...as if I was carrying a baby. I heard a knock at the door. "Val?" I heard Alastor whine. "Coming" I said opening the door. He checked me and Nodded. "I'll call a physician" he said turning. I grabbed his arm and shook my head. "No,I'm fine. I promise" I said smiling softly. He sighed and began walking to the study. Alarie followed behind us. I sat down at the hammock chair and started swinging slightly.

(I know it's a bed but just think of it as a chair or something to just rest on)

Alastor Looked down and smiled. Alarie jumped up next to me and stared at Alastor. "Valerie, I wouldn't have thought that I would meet someone that I love so much that I'd do this for. You are the light of my life, my reason And Purpose to live so I ask you..." he said before getting on one knee and grabbing a small box from his pocket. I gulped and felt a tear fall from my eye. "Will You Marry Me?" Al Asked. "Yes!" I Screamed and ran into his arms, he picked me up and swirled in a circle.

"Everything Is Coming Together Like a Puzzle..."