Chapter 12

Their session in Nicole's quarters was far too risky to repeat. In Nicole's desire to be forgiven, to be with Waverly, she had put them in a position to easily get caught. They had been lucky this time. As much as Nicole wanted to keep practising on the couch, she accepted it would have to be the only time they made love there. From now on, their time together would happen in a training room. No looks, no winks, no smiles, no touching unless it was behind a locked door. It heightened the sexual tension. Intensified their interactions. Enhanced their love making. Their ability to remove clothing became a fine art, even while locked in a passionate kiss.

The heady moments of a blossoming relationship. Eyes exploring form. Mouth-watering anticipation. Lips touching, tongues tasting, fingers finding soft skin. Nicole relished every moment Waverly was naked before her. Able to explore her delicious contours. Her mountains and valleys. It filled her waking moments. It returned to her in dreams. It responded to her touch.

Waverly lay panting on the polished metal table. She needed a moment to breathe. To get comfortable. Tables are not couches. She wasn't complaining. She would happily do it anywhere with Nicole. The passion had increased. Any annoyance at Nicole long forgotten. How could she stay mad at her with those eyes? Definitely Nicole's secret weapon. Disarming. Waverly so easily could get lost in them. Lost in Nicole. The moment was approaching.

Waverly had waited, making sure the connection between them was strong enough before venturing further into pulsing. "I've been thinking."

"About me?"

"About you."

"How amazing I am?"

"Maybe."

"Maybe? Do you want the Eyes?"

"Not the Eyes. Commander Haught you know I can't resist the Eyes."

Nicole leaned over.

"I'm not looking at you." She glanced over. "Stop, you'll make me..."

"Show me."

"I can do more, if you'll let me."

Nicole nodded. Waverly focused on her eyes, their effect sending ripples through her body. Nerves tingling, pupils dilating, breathing increasing, beads of sweat forming. Nicole watched as Waverly's body reacted to her gaze. Erotic, to the point she too was becoming aroused. Waverly reached for Nicole's hand, gently guiding it towards her mark. Nicole felt a surge of energy enter her body. Everything Waverly was feeling she could feel. Everything. How turned on she was. How close to the edge she was. How adored she was.

It sent Nicole over the edge at the same time as Waverly. Holding each other as their bodies mixed. And, in that moment the floodgates opened, washing away all Nicole's defences. Disarming her. Connecting her to the core of Waverly's being.

"Nicole? Speak to me." She realised Nicole was having a deep moment. "Nod if you're OK."

Nicole nodded.

"Can you hear me?"

Nicole nodded.

She had felt Waverly's heart. Quite literally and it was transforming her right before Waverly's eyes. The room more vivid. Textures dancing. A glow around Waverly's body. Eyes sparkling.

Words erupted from her mouth. "I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you."

"Breathe. It's OK."

"That's it. That's it. My whole body loves you. My whole body. Every atom is in love with you."

"And, mine yours."