xx

JUNGKOOK;
It's been thirty minutes since practice has started and Bang told us that we were playing a scrimmage against each other. Before starting, he let us pick teams and gave us time to practice and go over plays.

I was passed the ball that was inbounded by Kaito and walked down the court while dribbling.

He ran past me as I kept my eye on my best friends that were playing defense on me.

Jimin and Taehyung were on Leah's team, playing defense on mine. They even had Jungwoo and Soobin.

She was already causing controversy and she's only been here for a week.

I looked at Leah, she was waiting for me in the middle of half court with her hands on her hips, gripping her jersey. I picked up my pace and thought of a play to score.

So far, Leah's team was winning.

"Grey!" I shouted out the offense play we used during club games, my team members immediately get in position. I watched as two freshman, Ni-ki and Sunoo blocked both sides of Leah as I came closer.

She pushed them out of the way and successfully got out of their crunch.

I growled, that move always worked.

I could see coach smiling that she got out, now the boys didn't know what to do. I still proceeded with the ball as I dribbled to my right.

The rest of the boys on my side were lost on what to do next, I scowled as Leah stood in front of me, playing defense.

"Let's go Jeon, shoot the ball" Someone called out as I let out a frustrated sigh.

I could, if Leah wasn't so onto me. I stood in front of her trying to find a way or move to shoot.

That was until she started reaching for the ball, making me back up.

"Times running out!" Coach yelled out as I looked at the scoreboard. Leah's team was winning by three points.

We only had thirty seconds left.

I leaned over and crossed her but she wouldn't budge and stayed in front of me, I had to admit she was fast but I was beyond mad now.

"Let's go Jungkook!" my teammates called out as I tried looking for a man that was open.

Taehyung, Jimin, Jungwoo, and Soobin made sure to block them successfully as I couldn't see anyone who was open.

Maybe we should've focused on defense work too before playing a game.

Fifteen seconds.

Leah held her arms up when I looked at Kaito, I still couldn't pass it to him.

"Get off of me!" I gritted at her, she stayed unfazed.

Ten seconds.

I dribbled the ball to my right and was getting ready to drive towards the basket when she grabbed the ball.

I clenched my jaw and clutched it to my stomach. She was strong but I was stronger.

She kept her grip on the ball as we fought over it, both of us harshly pulling. Time was running out as I saw we had five seconds left.

In those short seconds, I saw him replace Leah.

I harshly pushed her off of me and shot the ball, ignoring the possible thought of receiving an offensive foul. The ball went in and the buzzer went off.

I smiled and looked around, only to see no one celebrating.

"What the hell Jungkook!" Taehyung exclaimed angrily as everyone who was and wasn't on Leahs team run over towards me.