Thirsty

Natasha couldn't help but stare. My god, you were just so beautiful. Beyond gorgeous.

And there you were, standing talking to Steve across the room, still in your suit post-mission. You were a bit sweaty, strands of your baby hair sticking to your forehead just a touch, your face slightly shiny from the effort you'd exerted battling the bad guys.

When you jutted your hip out, focusing your weight mostly on one leg, she found her eyes gazing down, focusing on the curve of your ass and the way your thighs seemed strong enough to squeeze the breath from any living man. Her eyes moved then back up, observing how the skin-tight suit seemed to push your breasts up. If only your zipper was-

"Why are you so thirsty?" Tony whispered in her ear.

Goddamn it. If she hadn't been so focused on you, she wouldn't have missed the annoying billionaire sneak up on her.

"I am not," she retorted.

You tried to hide your smirk from across the room. With your super hearing, you certainly hadn't missed that. Lucky for the red-head, you had been pining for her for the past few months. This was your signal to finally confess.

Steve didn't miss your slight change in expression.

"-the post-mission debrief, I'm thinking we- Y/N, are you even listening?"

"Sorry, Steve. Natasha was just over there admiring me." You couldn't hide your smirk this time and you knew the assassin was watching.

"I- I don't need to hear this," Steve muttered, his cheeks already bright red.

"Well, you might be hearing a lot more pretty soon," you winked, enjoying the way he seemed to get flustered.

Time skip

Y/n pov
"How did you decide to ask me out?" Natasha asked, lazily laying against you, her fingers soothingly rubbing your hip bone. You'd been dating for six months now.

"I heard Tony when he caught you staring at me. What was it? You were thirsty I hear."

A/n
got this idea from thechaoticgays
Sorry if this one is short