I dare you

Nat's pov

Some of us were sitting round the coffee table playing truth or dare and it was my go. "Romanoff truth or dare?" Tony asked.

"Dare" I said, I always thought it was safer to pick dare. Tony looked around then looked at me smugly. "I dare you to go over to Y/n and make out with her"

I got up and walked over to her, "hi Y/n" I said and she turned around and smiled. "Hi Nat" god she looked hot.

I looked back at the team and they were all staring. I cupped Y/n's cheeks and pulled her in for a kiss, she tensed up at first but then loosened up.

She grazed her tongue over my lip for entrance and I moaned into it. I ended up sucking on her tongue and she bit my lip making me turned on.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and she wrapped hers around my waist. We had a make out session and my god was it good.

After a couple of minutes we both pulled away out of breath. "I know it was a dare but I liked it" she whispered in my ear and walked off leaving me blushing.

Since I was over at the bar, I decided to get myself a drink. I walked back over to the others, who were smirking.

"Seems that you enjoyed that Romanoff" Tony said and the others chuckled. "Oh shut up, and for your information I did enjoy it" I said and walked off sticking my middle finger in the air in Tony's direction, he just laughed.

HUGE TIME SKIP
(around 4 or 5 years)

"Nat, when I first met you I thought that you were a real bitch that was ridiculously hot. We were enemies or so we thought. When we got together you turned my world, I had finally felt this happy spark come into my life. Someone who would comfort me when I was upset, having our moments which would show our different sides, having this amazing connection that can't be described. I never in a million years would have thought that I would be standing here today if it weren't for that dare that Tony gave. Thanks Tony!!! *everyone laughs* You are and will always be my special place and I love you very very much" I said both of us crying.

"Y/n when I was dared to kiss you, I had a load of butterflies. I was finally gonna get to kiss my secret crush. I remember you whispering in my ear that you liked it. It made me wonder about us ever being able to have something. I guess we do because we wouldn't be standing here. *everyone laughs*
You helped me open up to others, I learnt how to express myself and not be afraid of others. You make me feel so loved and I cannot thank you enough for that. This is the only time I am going to say this but you really have turned me soft" Y/n giggled and kissed my cheek.

"I love you forever and I can't wait to actually call you mine and Y/n Romanoff" I said tears rolling down my cheek.

"With the power vested in me, I now pronounce you wife and wife, you may now kiss the bride" the priest said.

I wrapped my arms around Nat's neck and pulled her in for a sweet kiss, the crowd was cheering and screaming.

"Thanks for letting me marry you" she whispered, I smiled at her. "No problem wifey" she giggled.

A/n
620 words
Not proofread cuz I wrote this at 3 am so there might be a few mistakes
Love you all
Have a great day/night❤️