Hotel capsual

Smut
Tw- dominance ig, strap on, mommy kink
Fluff

Y/n's pov

It was press tour for the avengers age of ultron and everyone decided to stay in one of those hotel capsules.

" wow this place looks fancy" Renner said. "You guys have the whole floor to yourselves" the lady said at the front desk. I had been here before so I knew where everything was. "Guys follow me" I said. We all walked to the first floor. " okay so normally they split it up into two sections but since we are a group we have bigger pods and it's just gonna be all of us basically huddled in one room. Also you guys need to be quiet and whisper because the walls are thin so use headphones or what not and enjoy" I said making everyone cheer quietly.

We all found our pods and mine was on the bottom. It was already 9:30pm and most of them were tired. After I had my shower and got into my pjs I decided to lie down and go on my phone. I saw my curtain open (that's like the door for the pod) and saw my girlfriend Scarlett quietly come in. She straddled me and hugged me. "Hi baby" she whispered. "Mhm" I said whilst she was kissing my neck.

" be quiet okay" I nodded. She sucked on my neck creating dark hickies, she took my pyjama top off and sucked on my breast. Whilst sucking on one breast she used her hand to massage the other one. "Mhm" I moaned quietly not wanting the others to hear. She moved back up to my lips and french kissed me. She removed my pj bottoms and my underwear and slowly started rubbing my clit. I moaned into my mouth feeling the vibration in my clit. She rubbed faster and faster making me squirm reaching my orgasm and I felt that I was close. I ended up squirting all over the sheets.

Scar covered my mouth so I couldn't make any noise. I tried to calm my breathing and she licked up all my juices.
"Wait here baby I have a surprise for you" she pecked my lips and left to get my surprise. 2 seconds later she came back in with a dildo and a strap. She took off her clothes and my mouth watered at the sight. "What do you want first baby you want mommy's cock or clit then cock." I pointed to the strap since I was already out of breath. She put the strap on and slowly slid into me making me moan a little loudly.

She started thrusting into me, I wrapped my legs around her waist and. She thrusted into me faster and faster. "I-i-i I'm gonna cum" I said quietly wanting to scream. "Cum for mommy baby" I felt my juices come out of me and Scarlett peck my lips and took the strap off of herself. "Your doing so well for mommy" she said going down to my clit.

She took the dildo off the strap and slid it into me again making me moan. She used one hand to rub my clit and the other to thrust into me. "Ugh Scarlett" I moaned then covered my mouth immediately because I was too loud. She carried on making me hit my orgasm, she pulled out and I came all over her face. "Sorry mommy" I said. She licked up my cum and kissed me. "It's okay baby you did so well"

She kissed me gently and cupped my face, "I love you" and she rubbed our noses together making me giggle. "I love you too bub" I said. We both got under the covers and I interwined my legs with hers and cuddled up to her. After about five minutes both of us drifted off to sleep.

Time skip to next morning

"morning baby" Scarlett said giving me kisses all over my face. " I heard everyone go downstairs to the breakfast room place" she said. "Mkay" I said cuddling up to her. "Your so cute" she said making me blush, "stooopppppppp" I said whining. "What I'm not aloud to call my girlfriend cute" she said cutely. "Mhm". "Bubba I'm hungry let's go eat" "um babe you destroyed me last night like I can't move" she chuckled and smirked at me. "I'm that good huh" "I regret saying that now cuz it's gonna boost your ego" I said making her laugh and slap my thigh.

She pulled me out of the pod and we got changed and walked down hand in hand to the breakfast place. Once we got there all the casts eyes turned to us. "Well well we'll look who it is the not so loud couple" Rdj said making everyone snicker. My eyes widened and I dug my face into the crook of Scarletts neck.

"Can we sit over here I don't want to deal with all the teasing" I muttered. "Okay" we went up to the bar and got some breakfast and found a place to sit a couple meters from the cast. "We aren't that bad" Seb said. I looked over at him, laughed and stuck my middle finger up in the air.

"Baby no don't do that" she said grabbing my arm. "The only thing that matters is that we both enjoyed last night and if they can't deal with that then too bad because it will happen again" Scarlett said making my eyes widen. I pecked her lips and we carried on the rest of the day ignoring the cast and joking around with everyone.

A/n
942 words
Not proofread
I had a couple requests for smut so I decided to write one.
Love you all
Have a great day/night ❤️