Ellen show

Y/n's pov

"We're back with Y/n Johansson and we're about to play burning questions" Ellen said.

"Ohh god" I chuckled.

"So whats going to happen is I'm going to ask you a question and you have to answer then hit the buzzer" she said.

"A little confusing but alright"  I said

"First question, what's a lie that you recently told?"

"Ummm probably that I wanted to go on a run with Scarlett yesterday morning" everyone laughed.

"Really what time was this?"

"Like 6am, I was like yeah sure cuz I can't say no to her but my legs are still aching"

I remebered that I hit the buzzer so I did making Ellen laugh.

"Next question, what are your three favourite things about Scarlett?" Ellen asked.

"Her eyes, abs and her character" the audience started awwwing.

"Who was your first celebrity crush?"

"Tie between Sandra Bullock and Angelina Jolie"

"ohh that's a good one, mine would have probably been Michael Jackson but you know then i'd turned a corner" i burst out laughing giving her a high five.

"What are three things that you must do everyday?"

"Draw with Rose, go on a walk NOT a run and give Scarlett a kiss" i blushed, "aww that's cute."

"What's your favourite curse word?"

" Ellen i can't say it out loud my daughter is watching this right now" i chuckled, " Scarlett cover Roses ears," Ellen said making me laugh.

"FUCK!!!" everyone started cheering

"sorry baby don't kill me when I get home"

"Is it true that you and Scarlett are expecting?"

"Ohhhhhhh"

i just started hitting the buzzer repeatedly.

" craziest place that you've had sex?"

"Ellen my parents are also watching this, haha okay um in a library or at one of my friends houses which was a bit of a black out because I remember but then I don't"

"Every time we ask this question, a library also comes up on the list."

"What was the last text that you sent to or recieved from someone?"

"It was actually from my mom to Billie, Finneas and I saying that we should go the duck to sleep, sent at 2:41 am"

"aww we love Maggie"

"what do you do if you can't sleep in the middle of the night?"

"wake up Scarlett and make her watch a movie with me being thats always karma for waking me up to early to got running."

There was a ding ding ding sound, "I guess the game has finished. Thank you so much for being on the show again we all love you being here" Ellen said, "well it's my pleasure and I love being able to see you and everyone else in this room."

Time skip

My driver dropped me off and I opened the door to mine and Scarlett's house. Not after a foot of being inside I felt a small body collide into me.

"Mommy you're home" Rose said and I hoisted her up on my hip and kissed her face. "Mommy we watched your interview and you said a bad word" she said making me chuckle.

"I won't say it again okay" she looked at me suspiciously but then nodded.

"Where's mama?" I asked. "She's in the kitchen by the counter" I kissed Roses cheek and said thank you.

I walked into the kitchen and saw my beautiful wife reading something on her laptop. I snuck up from behind and wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my face in her neck.

At first she tensed but then relaxed when she realised that it was me.

I gave her a few peck on her neck, "hi baby, had a good time" she quietly spoke. "Mhm, I missed you though"

She turned around and pulled me in for a proper kiss, she wrapped her arms around my neck and I kissed her soft cherry lips.

"You know you shouldn't swear on tv except for in a film" she joked. "Well I told you to cover her ears" she giggled and just looked at me and rolled her eyes playfully.

"You're such an idiot, a cute idiot though" she said, I looked at her with a glare. "I'm not an idiot" I grumbled.

"Your my idiot" she kissed my lips and I smiled. "I'll let you off for that"

A/n
732 words
Proofread
It's been a while since I have posted but I have finally finished all 15 dreadful exams and now I'm stressing about the results

Love you all and I have been reading through your guy's comments and they seriously crack me up

Have a great day/night ❤️