Roadtrip ft the avengers

tw- smut, mommy kink, fluff

No ones pov
Everyone was getting sick of not having free time so Tony suggested that they all go to this huge cabin that he owned. The quinjets were getting repared so that meant...

Y/n POV

"ROADTRIP!!!" everyone shouted like idiots. We decided to go on a coach because why not. "Can we sit next to each other?" Nat asked. Nat and I were secretly dating, we didn't want anyone finding out because they would not only tease Nat about her being a softie but they would tease both of us and make these terrible jokes which were not amusing to hear. " we can sit next to each other bub." I whispered.

Tony pov

Nat and y/n keep acting really weird around eachother *dramatic gasp* MAYBE their dating? Nooooo that can't be it or can it? Maybe I should get someone to sit near them but hidden and spy on them.
"Peter PETER" I whisper shout, " What is it Mr. Stark" " when we get on the coach I'm gonna need you to spy on Nat and y/n there's something fishy going on and I want to get to the bottom of it." " but sir isn't that invading their privacy" " well... yes but I'm in charge so do it." "...ugh fine". YES, plan is ready in action.

Nat's pov

I was excited to go on this roadtrip but also not because I had just came back from my mission and I wanted to spend time with my girlfriend but we couldn't because of this stupid roadtrip but the good thing was that we could spend time together on the coach but we would not be able to kiss and I was really pissed.

No ones pov

Everyone got on the coach and picked their spot and got ready for the roadtrip.

Y/n POV

I sat down next to Nat, put a blanket over us and intertwined our hands together. We were leaving at around 7pm so we could arrive there in the morning.

Time skip

Nat's pov

I was really starting to get horny because I was dreaming about y/n and I having rough sex. I looked around to see the avengers asleep which was good. "Baby, wake up." Y/n started to wake up and looks at me with her gorgeous y/e/c eyes. "mhm what is it bubs?" "So um everyone is asleep and I'm feeling really horny and there's a bathroom here and I was wondering if-" I was cut off by y/n dragging me to the bathroom.
Once we got there she locked the door and I smirked. " baby your gonna have to be quiet ok."
"Ok she replied."

I kissed her roughly and passionately, I tapped her thigh twice so I could pick her up and put her on the sink. I started taking off her clothes as mine at the same time and I kissed down her neck. "ugh baby that f-feels so good." As soon as I got to her jeans I looked up for permission and she nodded and took her jeans off. I started rubbing her clit, " you gonna be good." "Yess mommy." I loved when she called me that even during sex because it makes me feel like I have to protect her and I love it. "Baby can we not do rough sex today please?" "Okay bubs I will be gentle." I put a finger in her pussy and starting pumping. When she moaned it sounded like heaven. "Mommy f-faster please." I nodded adding another two fingers in and pumping faster.

Y/n POV

I was on the verge of screaming out her name but then remembered that everyone was just above us so I had to be quiet. "i-i need to cum" "cum for me baby." I came and rolled my eyes back. After I came she kissed my jawline and pecked my lips before cuddling up to me. Even in the little bathroom I felt so happy to be with Nat on how she looked after me after sex. "Nat I what did I do to deserve you." No I should be asking you that. Come on let's get changed and go sit down." " I can't really walk so your gonna have to carry me back." She smirked and lifted me up.