Paris

Please read a/n

Y/n's pov

Some of the cast were staying in Paris for a week because everyone needed a break. I was with my girlfriend of 4 and a half years and I had an idea to propose.

I had already asked permission from Scarlett's parents, none of the cast knew and I was going to ask them for help.

We were all staying in a luxury hotel, it was currently 7 am in the morning and I had just woken up to the gorgeous sunrise.

I opened my eyes and saw my beautiful girlfriend sleeping peacefully. I leant down and pecked her forehead. I got out of bed and stood by the window admiring the view.

A few minutes later I felt arms wrap around my waist and a kiss on my shoulder. "morning beautiful" I whispered.

I turned around and looked into her loving eyes, she picked me up and I wrapped my legs around her waist.

She pulled me in for a sweet and delicate kiss. She carried me to our bathroom and put me on the counter.

She stood in between my legs and rubbed my thighs, "morning" she finally spoke smiling.

"We need to get ready" I said yawning, "why?" Scar asked. "Because the cast are waiting for us downstairs at the breakfast buffet and after that we are gonna go explore Paris" She nodded.

"Is it okay if I go with the other group cuz we are gonna get split into two groups?" I asked nervously. "Of course baby, I know you haven't seen Robert and that for a while" she said.

"You sure you're okay with it" I asked. She pecked my lips. "Of course" I smiled.

Skip to the shopping bit

I was in a group with Robert, Lizzie, Seb, Anthony and Hemsworth. "Okay so before you guys go ahead and shop till you drop, I need you to help me with something."

"oh my god are you going to" Robert said smirking making me roll my eyes. "No not that you dirty minded shit"

"I'm going to propose to Scarlett" they all started squealing like little children. "I have already told the others so they are going to get a couple of things whilst distracting Scarlett, Brie and Flo are going to take the stuff to my room and then yeah."

"Where are you going to propose?" Anthony asked curiously but still showing his excitement. "By the Eiffel tower when it's dark." Lizzie said making me nod.

"Wait how did you know that?" I asked, "oh come on y/n you're like my sister I can read you like a book" she chuckled.

"Let's get this thing on the road then" Seb said.

Time skip before the proposal cuz I'm tired to write

We all got back to the hotel around two hours ago, everyone else snuck off to set up the proposal. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Scarlett watching tv on our bed.

I unplugged the tv and she just looked at me confused. "Baby I need you to change into something really nice and get ready because were going somewhere" she looked at me confused but nodded.

Whilst she was getting ready, I quickly got changed and put the ring in my pocket.

^
Y/n's outfit

I heard the door open and saw Scarlett come out making my jaw drop.

^
Scarlett's outfit

"Y-you look beautiful" I stuttered, she walked over to me and pulled me in for a soft kiss "you look fabulous darling" she said.

"Come on let's go" I said interwinning our hands together.

"Where are we going?" I just shrugged making her roll her eyes. We walked across the bridge by the Eiffel Tower and there was a trail of her favourite flowers on the ground.

We followed the trail until we got to the end where we were opposite the Eiffel Tower with the best view.

"Why are we just standing here?" She asked, I knelt down on one knee. "Babe I-"

"Scarlett, 4 and a half years ago you captured my heart by being exactly who you are. The sweetest, most loving, compassionate, and sensitive person I have ever known. You have been my very best friend through the good and the bad. You have been the reason that I smile and you have given comfort beyond measure when I have cried. You believed in me when no one else would, and you have shown me how to love with passion, purity and unconditional acceptance. I'm not sure a lifetime is long enough to return all you have given to me, but I promise the rest of my days I'll spend by your side. To laugh with you and cry with you, to believe in you and support you. In poverty I promise to do everything to make our love rich, and in wealth to never let out love grow poor. Together we are better than we could ever hoge to be alone, I want to give you all my trust and unconditional love for you. My beautiful Scarlett I love you. So will you marry me?" I asked both of us with tears in our eyes.

She leant down and pulled me in for a passionate kiss, after a couple minutes we pulled away, "does that answer you're question?" She said. "Well I kinda need a yes or no answer" I said winding her up. "Yes of course I'll marry you."

"I love you so so so much" she said crying. I slid the ring in her left finger and picked her up and spun her around.

The cast were cheering with a megaphone which kinda embarrassed us but I couldn't care less.

"Je t'aime beaucoup" my fiancée said making me blush. "Since when do you know french?"
"Well my love I wanted to learn it for you" she said kissing me again.
(I love you so much)

"mon amour pour toi toujours pour toujours" she blushed and hid her face in the crook of my neck.
(my love for you always forever)

A/n
1016 words
Not proofread
Sorry that I have been absent, I had my exams and I passed 8/10 of them so I'm really pleased with my results.
This story just came to mind so sorry if there are spelling mistakes.
I got some of the proposal text from the internet cuz I wasn't bothered to think for that
I am gonna try and be more active on here
Love you all
Have a great day/night❤️