five more minutes

Scarlett's pov

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I turned around and saw my wife peacefully sleeping. I put her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead. She stirred, "morning baby" I whispered and she just groaned which made me chuckle.

She faced me with her eyes closed and wrapped her arms and legs around me. "Bubs, I gotta get up for work" "mhm no" she grumbled. I tried to get out of bed but every time I tried I would get pulled back into bed. "You no go work" she muttered into my neck.

"I know you are adorable but baby I need to get up and go". "Five more minutes" she whispered and I sighed knowing this would go in forever if we didn't stop. "Okay five more minutes then I really need to get up okay?" I asked rubbing her cheek. "Mkay" she snuggled into me and I wrapped my arms around her.

After five minutes I looked at my wife and saw that she dozed off again. I quickly and quietly got out of bed and changed into some comfy jeans and my favourite hoodie that I stole from Y/n. I snuck downstairs just about to go out but then I forgot my keys.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Y/n stand there with a sad pouty face. "Bubba I don't want you to leave." She said walking up to me and wrapping her arms around me. I wrapped mine around hers, "I know but I need to work baby." "Pwease" she whined. "Hmm okay fine bubs I will stay home today but tomorrow your coming to set." "Thank you Scar, I love you" she whispered.

"I called the producers saying that I wasn't able to make it today and they said that it was fine." I told her and she smiled. "Thanks baby, for staying with me." She quietly said. I cupped her cheeks, "of course I will stay with you even if you are all sad and gloomy or angry like a volcano or even happy I will stay with you." I pulled her in for a sweet kiss.

"Do you wanna watch a film?" I asked her and she nodded. "Y/n/n do you want me to carry you?" I asked and she replied with a yes. I picked her up bridal style and on the way to the movie room she would just pick thing to take with us.

We sat down and she sat invetween my legs and wrapped 3 blankets on top of us. "Aren't you gonna be warm?" I chuckled. "No" she replied. She put on the incredibles and snuggled up to me. After  20 minutes I looked down and saw her asleep. "You are just the most beautiful and adorable human on this planet." I muttered to myself and shortly fell asleep after.

A/n
514 words
Proofread because I had time to read it again
Please send some requests because I'm running out of ideas
Love you all
Have a great day/night ❤️