Why didn't you tell me?

Scar x daughter reader

Y/n's pov

Today was mine and Billie's 6 month anniversary.(Billie eilish btw I'm such a simp for that woman too don't judge me)

No one and I mean no one knew about our relationship, we didn't want paparazzi to find out or my mum because I hadn't even told her that I was bisexual. Fans had shipped us but we would always tell them that we were just best friends.

I was in my trailer when I heard the door open, "Hey y/n/n are you coming to dinner with the cast now" Lizzie asked. "No sorry I have already got plans with friends" I lied but crossed my fingers behind my back. "Okay well have fun then" and she left.

I heard the cars go which meant that they had already left. Billie and I were going to meet at the restaurant.

I arrived and saw billie outside I walked up to her and pecked her lips, thank god it was night because the paparazzi were at home and barely anyone was out.

"Hi baby and happy anniversary" she said and hugged me, "happy anniversary". We interwined our fingers and walked in.

Scarlett's pov

"Is that Y/n?" Mark asked. We all looked over to see her holding hands with Billie. "I thought you said she was going out with friends?" Aaron asked Lizzie. "She said she was but I think they are more than friends."

"Of course they are more than friends because Y/n doesn't have any friends" I said.

"I think they look cute together" Brie said making me glare at her. "Why didn't she tell me about this or that she was into girls?" I asked sadly.

"Maybe she is scared to tell you or anyone" Cobie said. "Let's just spy on these love birds" Robert said.

Y/n's pov

We got seated and ordered our food, " I love you" she muttered. "What?" "I love you" she said and I smiled, we hadn't said I love you too each other probably because we were to scared to say it. "I love you too" I said and held her hand.

Time skip to after dinner

As we got up out of our seats I saw the cast there and my eyes widened and I turned around not facing them. "Babe let's go" she said. We walked outside after we paid. "Thank you for this baby" Billie said and kissed me. "Love you bub" I said and she got in her car.

I walked back in the restaurant and walked over to where everyone was. "What are you all doing here?" I asked. "No the question is what are you doing here and what were you doing with Billie I thought that you too were just friends" mum said.

"Okay umm she's my girlfriend" I said looking away. "Bubs look at me" I looked at her, " I support you but why didn't you tell me" "because I thought you wouldn't accept me and wouldn't want me anymore"
She walked over to me and hugged me, "I love you for who you are if you are gay, straight, pan, trans you name it I don't care all I know is that you are the best daughter and that I love you" she said. "I love you too mum".

"Gosh you really are growing up aren't you" mum said. "Yeah but I had the best person to look up to even though I'm taller" I said making everyone laugh.

A/n
590 words
Not proofread
Love you all
Have a great night/day❤️