Jealous

Tw- smut, g!p scar x reader, ropes, mommy kink, little fluff

Y/n's pov

It was one of Starks parties again and I wanted to make my girlfriend Nat jealous. Ever since I joined Bruce got really jealous of me because Nat and I had an automatic connection. He would flirt with her nonstop and let me tell you I got so jealous.

"Wanda pleaseeee" I begged. "Y/n I know that we're best friends and I said I would do anything for you but I can't do this Nat is going to kill me like actually" Wanda shot back. "Do it or I will tell everyone that you have a HUGE crush on Vision" I smirked and her jaw dropped.

"Alright fine but if I die then it's your fault and I will have it on my grave 'killed by Natasha Romanoff because her girlfriend wanted me to flirt with her to make her jealous'" both of us chuckled and I grabbed her hand and pulled her on the dance floor.

"She is watching you like a hawk" Wanda whispered in my ear. "Good let her do that" we carried on until a slow dance came on. "Put your hands on my waist and lean in to hug me" I said and she whined but agreed. I saw Nat out of the corner of my who was fuming like steam coming out of her ears.

I put my hair to one side so my neck was visible. "Wanda peck my neck, not only will it make Nat jealous but Vision as well he has also been staring at us" she lent down and started to kiss my neck ever so lightly.

Nat came over and broke us apart, she picked me up in a fireman's lift and I was Wanda with her thumbs up. We got to our room and Nat chucked me down on the bed.

"Baby you think it was good to go and flirt with Wanda, your my baby girl no one else's and because you have been a bad girl that means punishment" she smirked and went to the closet and got out a box which made me gulp. "Baby strip" she ordered, I quickly stripped and she pulled me on her lap ass facing up. I felt her bulge on my stomach through her jeans.

She slapped my ass making me moan. "Who's girl are you?" She asked me spanking me again. "y-yours" "words baby girl" " yours mommy" "good girl"

30 spanks later I was in tears, "your ass is all nice and red" she went to the box and got out ropes. She tied my arms at the top and legs sores apart both tied up. "Baby your all nice and wet for me" she went to her box and got out a vibrator. She kissed my clit and took her clothes of except her bra and boxers.

She slowly put the vibrator turning it on a medium level making me squirm around. She straddled my hips and lent down to kiss me, our tongues fought for dominance and I moaned in her mouth when she sucked on my tongue. She massaged my boobs when kissing me and went down to my clit. "No cumming until I say so." She ordered making me whine but agreed.

She set the vibrator on the highest level making me squirm around. She rubbed my clit making me reach my high. "P-please mommy I need to c-cum" I begged her. She didn't answer and kept going. After about 20 minutes she let me cum. "Please mommy I want you inside of me" I said looking at her bulge through her boxers. "You wish is my command" she ripped of her boxers revealing her 12 inch dick which made my mouth water and my eyes go hungry. She took the vibrator out of me and chucked it on the floor.

She crawled on top of me and put her member in my mouth. She started thrusting making me gag at how deep in she was. "You have been a good girl so I'm gonna untie you and you can touch me now" she said and untied me. I immediately started pumping her member up and down with my hand making her groan.

She led down and got on top positioning myself for her to be in me. I slowly went down moaning at the feeling. I started riding her cock and she grabbed my breasts making me moan louder. "Y/N FUCK" she screamed.

She flipped me over so she was on top and started fucking me. "Ohh m-my god Nat you feel a-so good" she kissed me still thrusting. She pulled out and started rapidly rubbing my clit and stuck to Ingres in my pussy at the same time I started squirming feeling close. She pulled out her fingers but still rubbing. "OH FUCK NATASHA" I squirted all over the bed and on her face. "S-sorry for squirting on your f-face" I said embarrassed.

She straddled my waist and pecked my lips. "Don't be it was fucking hot, baby girl you taste so good." She got some of my juices still on my clit and stuck her fingers in my mouth letting me taste myself. I sucked on her fingers and started nibbling on them making her giggle.

"Just so you know I asked Wanda to flirt with me"
I confessed. "I know because you have been all icky jealous with Bruce so I know why you did it" she said giving me after care. "He definitely knows I'm your now because I just screamed your name" I giggled and she smiled at me.

She picked me up from the bathroom counter and I immediately wrapped my legs around her waist. She put me down under the covers "where are you going?" I whined. "I'm just going to turn the light off" she said and got into bed with me. "I'm yours forever and nothings gonna change that" nat said snuggling up to me. I turned around and faced her. She pecked my lips softly. "nothing will ever change that baby"

A/n
1118
Not proofread
I'm not gonna write many g!ps because I find it weird but not just that just like in general but if you do have any smut requests I will try to write them and give an idea bc I can't think of everything 😫

No school tomorrow but I'm out for the day but I will try and post another chapter.
I am working on vampire p2 but that will probably be published next week but yeah so...

Love you all
Have a great day/night ❤️