Drunk

Y/n's pov

I was getting ready to go to Starks party in mine and Nat's shared room. I was just putting my lipstick on when someone came up behind me and wrapped their arms around my stomach. "Hey baby" Nat said pecking my neck. "Did I tell you that you look stunning" she said and I blushed. "You too darling" I turned around facing Nat, she smiled at me and I pecked her lips bringing her into a hug. " I love you" I whispered into her ear. "I love you too bub,now come on let's go to this very surprising party that's happening" she commented making me laugh. "Why is Stark hosting ANOTHER party like there is literally one every other week I mean it's crazy"

"Baby I will be down in a minute I have to get my high heels" I said. "Okay see you soon" she kissed me one more time and then left to go to the party.

"Where the hell did I put my shoes" I said out loud. I remembered that Wanda borrowed my shoes so I went to her room and knocked on her door. I heard a faint 'come in'. "Hi wands do you still have my black high heels?" "Oh yeah...*she looks for them* here you go" "thanks Wanda" "no thank you for letting me borrow them" " no problem and see you at the party" "see ya there"

I quickly put my high heels and went downstairs to go to the party room. As soon as I entered everyone's eyes went to me. I just carried on walking until I saw Nat at the bar and walked over to her.

If your not comfortable with a dress or a suit then just imagine something else

"Babe your outfit looks ravishing on you, it's wow" I blushed. "thanks baby you look very hot too" she smirked. "What would you like to drink?" "Nat can you just choose something because if I do it you will be here for a very long time whilst I decide" she giggled.

"Of course darling, here you go" "thanks" Nat walked around the bar and came over to me. I put my drink down and put my arms around here. " I love you so much" she kissed me softly, I grazed my tongue against her lips wanting access to her mouth. Once granted our tongues fought for dominance and she won obvi but our moment was ruined by Tony shouting " OI LOVEBIRDS GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE WE ARE GOING TO PLAY A GAME" I rolled my eyes, Nat took my hand and led me over to the sofa, I sat in between her legs (this one is no smut so no dirty thinkers 😂😏) "alright stank what game are we going to play" "we are going to play truth or dare with a twist, what's gonna happen is someone is going to ask for truth or dare and if the person doesn't want to answer that means that they have to take a shot" everyone cheered. "Okay who wants to go first?" "I want to, Steve truth or dare?" "Truth" "are you still a virgin?" everyone started snickering. "Oh fuck off" he took a shot. "and I thought you were the one who tell us off about our language when you swear too." I smirked. "Bucky truth or dare?" Nat asked "umm dare" "kiss the most attractive girl/boy in this room" Bucky got up and walked over to Steve and kissed him, Steve blushed. "I think someone is going to loose their v-card tonight" I smirked at them who were both blushing. The whole team erupted in laughter. "Okay y/n truth or dare?" "Truth" "where's the craziest place you have sex with Nat?" "Um well there's lots of place which are crazy but please don't kill me for this Tony but Nat and I did it in your room" Tony's jaw dropped. "W-WHAT EWW YOUR SEX GERMS ON MY BED" "that's not the only place we've done it in your room" Nat muttered making me slap her arm. "What was that Romanoff?" "Oh nothing" she smirked.

By the time that we were on the second round of the game I was completely wasted and I mean wasted.
"Nat truth or dare?" Tony asked smugly. "Dare, I'm not scared" "okay tell us what you said to y/n earlier about the sex thing." "I said that it wasn't the only place that y/n and I have done it in your room." I giggled and Tony looked shocked whilst everyone else was laughing their asses off. " We hAve AlSO dOne IT iN otHeR PlaCEs iN ThE ComPouNd" I slurred.

Nat's pov

Y/n was so drunk I don't know how many she had had but it was too many  " come on y/n/n I think you have had too much to drink let's go to bed." "NO!" She said I was confused . "What do you mean no" "I have a girlfriend I can't go to bed with you" everyone giggled at her cuteness. "But I am your girlfriend" "no don't play that game with me and try to get me to sleep with you, your not my girlfriend so I'm not going anywhere until she comes back." I smiled at how loyal she was even being drunk. " I'm going to call her right now" she got out her phone and five seconds later my phone started ringing and her contacts showed up, everyone smiled at her. "hI baby TheRe *hiccup* is this wOman aNd ShE iS trYing to GeT m-me to SleEp wIth her BuT I SaId *hiccup* No" since I was right next to her and she didn't realise it was me I thought of an idea which might get her to bed "okay baby would you like me to come downstairs and take you to bed" "OkAy bABy I will wAiT" she replied cutely. "I'm going to go upstairs and change into my pjs to make her think that I just came down here so distract her please" the team nodded. I rushed upstairs and changed, I got some blankets out knowing she loved her blankets. Soon enough I was back downstairs, I walked back into the living room where everyone else was "hI bAby" she slurred. "Do you want to go to bed?" She replied with a 'mhm' I picked her up bridal style thanked the team and took her upstairs. I saw that by the time we go upstairs she was already asleep. "God your gonna be the death of me" I said. "I changed her into her pjs and put her in bed. I snuggled up from behind, she stirred a little. "Go to sleep baby." I quietly whispered. "I luv you" she whispered, I kissed her head and watched her drift off after a couple minutes of admiring my girlfriend I let sleep consume.

A/n
1161 words
This one was slightly longer hope you enjoyed.
Not proofread sorry if their are any mistakes.
Happy birthday Rose 🥰

I'm going to post as many as I can before school starts which for me is in 2 days and I'm freaking out.

Hope you guys have a great day/night
Love you guys ❤️