Spill your guts of fill your guts

Y/n is Scarlett's daughter
Scarlett and Chris H are the parents of Y/n
(Pretend that no one out of the original 6 has kids except for Scarlett and Hemsworth)
Y/n is 14

Y/n's pov

The og cast was at the late late show with James Corden. James asked me if I wanted to play spill your guts or fill your guts.

So here I am sitting at the table with James with loads of disgusting food in front of me and the cast sitting on a couch behind me.

"James please be nice with your choice of food?" I pleaded making everyone laugh.

"Okay I'm gonna give you the salmon smoothie" he said making me look back and pout and the cast.
James started laughing, "oh no, that ain't good" I said.

"Y/n, you have a very close relationship with all the wonderful people sitting behind you. Who's your favourite?" He said making everyone OHHHHHH.

People started screaming SCARLETT SCARLETT

I looked back and they were all curious but laughing at the same time. "Oh I know who yeah right now it's Evans because he was the only one that hasn't been pulling pranks on me for the last month and didn't scare me backstage" I said making him snicker.

"How do you feel about the guys?" James asked the others. "I'm hurt honey you choose evans over your own mom" mom playfully said. I got up out of my seat and walked over to her pulling her in for a hug making the crowd awh at us.

"Love you mama" i whispered in her ear making her smile. I walked back to my seat, "she's sensitive sometimes" I said.

"I'm now going to give you the bull penis" James said giggling, "that's some nasty ass stuff" I said gagging.

"Y/n, recently you and Shiloh Jolie-Pitt have been spotted in public hugging, holding hands and doing all couples stuff. Are you dating her?"

"Shit" I cursed under my breath. I looked back and the whole cast was smirking at me. I looked at the bull penis and picked up a piece and put it in my mouth swallowing it then gulping down water to get the taste away. The crowd started screaming.

"Oh my god, how does it taste?" James asked laughing, "just plain wrong like ewwww" I made a face.

"I'm now going to give you the siracha sauce" I smiled at James. "Why are you smiling?" He asked. "Because I have siracha sauce with almost everything." I giggled.

James read the question, "oh my god who wrote this question. Y/n will definitely answer that it's not even a juicy question." James sighed laughing.

"Who do you love most in the world?" He asked and I looked straight over to my mom. "My mom because she's has been my rock since the day I was born" I said making tears appear in my moms eyes.

"I told you she was sensitive" everyone chuckled. She blew me a kiss and mouthed an 'I love you' which made me smiled and make a heart shape with my hands.

"Next question Y/n, are you ready?" James asked. "Nope" I chuckled. "I'm going to give you the bird saliva" I made a face because it was just horrible.

"You and your mum are both actors but also are singers, who is the worst singer out of you too?"

"Me, I mean have you heard my moms voice" I said making the crowd cheer.

"Thank god" I said moving the bird saliva away from me.

"Okay, I'm going to give you.... the crickets" he said

"You have two amazing parents Scarlett and Chris H, both of them you love very much. Who is your favourite parent?" I looked at my mom and dad.

"Bub pick dad it will make his ego feel better" mom said making everyone laugh.

"Okay then dad, but I love them both equally. It also depends on like if I'm mad at one or what not." I said.

"For your last one I'm going to give you the cow tongue. Okay Y/n, we're you trained by Usain Bolt for athletics" he asked.

I picked up the cow tongue, "Nooo, your actually gonna do it" James asked laughing.

I took a bite then spat it straight out into my bucket. "Oh that is by far the most disgusting thing ever" Everyone was in tears laughing.

"That was spill your guts and fill your guts with Y/n Hemsworth-Johansson" I hugged James and the cast and I walked backstage.

Mom came over to me and pulled me in for a hug. "I love you my sweet girl, gosh your growing up so fast" she said. "Love you mama" I said. I ran into my dads arms and hugged him.

"Can we go home and eat ice-cream cuz I still have the aftertaste of those foods and stuff." I asked dad. "Yes of course hunny" he said. He put me down and we said goodbye to the rest of the cast.

I interwined my hand with my moms and cuddled into her whilst walking to our car. Dad opened the door for me and mom and we got in. He went round the other side and told our driver the destination of the ice-cream parlour.

On the way there I hugged both of my parents realising how lucky I was to have them both and that they could spend time with me.
They're the best people ever!!!

A/n
928 words
Not proofread
Okay so this one is kinda shitty, I wrote this at 3am and fell asleep so I forgot to post it.
Love you all
Hope you have a great day/night ❤️