Breakup prank

Scarlett's pov

"Heyyy guys welcome back to Y/n's channel. So you might be wondering why I am on here and that is because I am going to get y/n back for pranking me last week." I took the camera with me and walked over to the kitchen.

"Okay so my wonderful girlfriend is going to be back soon. So I am going to tell y/n that I want to break up with her. I know that this is mean but baby when you watch this just know that I'm sorry for pranking you and that I love you with all my heart."

I heard the door open so I put the camera in a well hidden spot. "Baby?" I heard her shout from downstairs.

"I'm in the kitchen" i shouted, my hands starting sweating. Y/n walked into the kitchen, turned to kiss me but I turned away making her kiss my cheek.

"Hi baby, everything alright?" She asked me. "Y/n we need to talk." I said with a straight face. "Okay, what's wrong?" "I think we should break up." I told her with no emotion, she looked at me going pale.

"What?" She asked tears springing to her eyes. "I think we should break up" I looked down. "But why?" She spoke with a quiet voice. "I don't feel like we are going anymore and that we don't have a connection anymore" I said.

"Okay if that's what you want to do then okay I will go and get my stuff" she said sadly. She turned around and muttered, "I knew I wasn't good enough for her" which I heard and that's when I knew I took it to far. I went over to where the camera was and turned it off.

I walked to our shared bedroom where I heard silent crying which made my heart break. I opened the door and saw y/n packing her stuff.

I ran over to her and hugged her tightly. "Baby I'm so sorry it was a prank and I didn't mean to take it this far, please don't leave I can't leave with out you" I pleaded whilst crying.

She looked at me and pulled me in for a soft gentle kiss. "It's okay I'm not going to leave, just don't do something like that again okay" she said calmly. "I just hugged her not wanting to let her go.

"Can we cuddle for the rest of the evening and watch Mamma Mia?" I asked. "Of course koala" she kissed me and I smiled because that was the first nickname that she had given me since we started dating.

A/n
445 words
Sorry this is short and not proofread
I have exams next week Thursday and I have 15 exams in total like I'm actually dying.
Also I will try to post as much as I can but I have to get really good results so I might not be able to post that much.

Love you all
Hope you have a great day/night❤️