Meeting the avengers

Y/n POV

Today my girlfriend Nat was going to take me to the compound to meet the avengers. I wasn't very keen on going but she was able to persuade me eventually.

"Babe are you ready to go?" Nat asked. " y-yeah I'm ready." "Baby please don't be nervous they are very excited to meet you now get your fine ass out of this door." She said

Time skip to when we arrive

"Let's goooo" "nat I swear to god you are such a child" she took interwined our fingers together and went inside.

Once we went inside I saw all the avengers sitting in the living room. " Hi guys" Nat said. Everyone's heads turned. "Damm who's this hottie?" One of them said. " this hottie is my girlfriend so back off." "Babe calm down it's alright" Nat huffed. "Y/n right" I nodded " I'm Wanda it's nice to meet you" " nice to meet you too." Once I met all the avengers we sat down on the sofas. "So how long have you guys been together" "we have been together for 2 ye-"I was cut off by Nat " 2 years, 5 months and 23 days." "You kept count" I whispered in her ear?" "Uh huh" she said and stuck her tongue out at me. I playfully rolled my eyes " Natalia Alianovna Romanova how dare you!!!" I moved away from her making her whine."babyyyyy Im sorry I really want cuddles" "sowy but not after that." She pulled me closer making me laugh.

No ones pov

At this point all the avengers were watching Nat and y/n play around. It made them all happy to see Nat so happy and comfortable.

Nat's pov

I ended up getting my cuddles which made me very happy. "Babe" she said. "Yeah everything alright?" She turned my head making me see everyone staring at us. " who knew that natty would be all soft" Stark said, I glared at him. "Oh please she's like this all the time" my girlfriend said making me whack her arm playfully. "Baby you wanna get punished tonight" I whispered in her ear so only she could her. Her eyes went wide and nodded no, I smirked. "Good girl"
"With you she may be soft but with us, my god it's a whole other story, I mean she will literally scratch your eyes out if she wanted too." Pietro said making everyone agree with him.

We all talked and joked around until it was getting late. everyone left the room only leaving me and y/n.
She looked up at me. "hey bubs" I smiled, she tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. " you know, you really have turned me soft." She smiled " I know I have" I leant down and pecked my lips all over her face. She giggled making my heart melt, I then gave her a loving kiss on the lips. "Nat" "mhm" I replied "I love you so much" I kissed her once more. "I love you too, goodnight" "goodnight"

A/n
485 words
I might rewrite this one idk
Not proofread

Please send requests

Love you guys and hope you have a great day 💕