You're my daughter even if were not blood related

Y/n and Scarlett aren't related but have a mother daughter relationship
Y/n age = 15

Y/n's pov

I was on set for Avengers infinity war, I played Natasha's daughter Nadia Romanoff. It was the last two weeks of filming and I was really upset because my parents didn't even care at all or even acknowledged me, only when meeting the cast and on the carpet.

They forced me into this so that they could get all the money. I really enjoyed being on set, everyone was like my family and especially Scarlett was like the mother of my dreams.

She was actually someone that listened to me and asked me if I was okay and how I was doing, I felt really safe with her but with my parents it was the complete opposite.

When I would get home I would just lock myself in my room and they would get mad at me and start calling me a bitch and a whore.

I was in my trailer when I heard the door open and someone sit beside me wrapping their arms around me. "Hey bubs, you okay?" Scarlett asked kissing my forehead.

"Mhmm" I said burying my face in the crook of her neck. She rubbed my back, "come on honey I know you're lying" she said.

"Okay just don't get mad please" I said anxiously, she nodded. "Okay so um my parents have been causing me so much pain all of my life. They um.. uhh *tearing up* use me for money to pay the bills and buy fancy things for themselves and I don't get anything at all. They ignore me like all the time unless we go to places with the cast and when meeting other celebs and stuff. They get really mad when I go in my room and stay there a lot. They have called me a bitch, a whore and things worse and for years I haven't really had any one to be like a parent figure for me except for you which I am so grateful for. They forced me into acting which in the beginning I hated but I love it because I get to spend time with you guys, people that actually care and are nice so yeah." By the end of it, both of us were in tears.

"Oh baby come here" she said pulling me into her even more. "I'm so sorry if I had known I would have helped. Baby do you want do live with me, I mean you're practically my daughter anyway and I love you so much." She said.

"You love me like for real." I said. "Wait have you ever been told that you are loved?" Scar asked and I nodded my head no.

"Well you should know that everyone loves you here and you are worth so much more than you or your stupid parents think and you should be the one to get paid and not those idiots take away what you have worked for."

"I want to live with you please scar I need a different life. I don't want to be around them" I mumbled and she kissed my cheek.

"Hey, I'm gonna speak to your parents and ask if I can adopt you okay?" She said making me shoot up my head.

"Like for real for real" I asked shocked, "yep" Scarlett said grinning. "Thanks mom" I muttered and she looked at me shocked but with a huge smile on her face.

"You're welcome baby" she hugged me and then picked me up, me wrapping my body around hers. She carried me to her trailer which was bigger and had a double bed.

She gave me some of her clothes and I changed into them and got in her bed. She soon got in and cuddled up with me. "You are my daughter even if not related by blood but by the amount of love shared in the bond and relationship." Mom whispered in my ear.

"You're my mom and I love you and thank you for being so kind and caring." She just smiled and kissed my temple and both of us drifted to sleep happy to be in each other's embrace.

A/n
708 words
Not proofread
Sorry that this one isn't very good
Love you all
Have a great day/night❤️