covid

No ones pov

Y/n and Scarlett didn't see eachother for 5 months because
1. COVID
2. Y/n was in the U.K and Scarlett in New York so it was difficult to travel

Y/n's pov

I was gonna surprise my fiancée because I had just finished filming in London for the new doctor strange movie featuring Lizzie and Benedict.

Lizzie and I were staying at Benedicts house, I was in my room and got out my laptop. I went onto facetime and called Scarlett.

She answered the call and smiled when she saw me, "hi baby" she said. "Hi darling, you okay?" I asked. "Yeah I'm alright, how's filming going?" "It's really good we have one more week and then I'm finished" I lied.

I heard little footsteps running down the stairs and I automatically knew who it was. "MAMAAAAAAAAAA" Rose shouted at me smiling.

"Hey munchkin, you okay?" I asked whilst she sat on Scarlett's lap. "Yeah, I miss you mama like really really a lot" she said.

"I miss you too munchkin and I miss mommy. When I am done filming, I will try to see if the covid restrictions have been lifted so I can fly back home with you guys, how does that sound?"

"Wait does that mean that mama might be home in a few weeks?" Rose asked Scarlett. "Hopefully baby, now let mommy talk to mama okay" Scarlett said kissing Roses cheek.

"You think that you be able to get home that soon?" She asked. "Yeah there aren't as many people here that have covid so it's looking good"

"I have to go make miss energetic some dinner"scar said making me laugh.

"Okay, I will facetime you when I can, I love you so much baby and hopefully we will see eachother in the next couple of weeks." I said.

"I love you too honey" scar said blowing me a kiss.
I turned my laptop off and started packing, what Scarlett didn't know was that I had finished filming two weeks ago, and had booked a flight this morning at 11:00 am.

I just finished packing my case, I said goodbye to Lizzie and Benedict and got a taxi to the airport. The flight was 9 hours long, let me tell you that it was boring as hell.

I finally landed in New York, I saw my younger brother Tom Holland waiting for me. I gave him a hug, "hiya sis" he said. "Hi baby brother" I said ruffling his hair.

I saw the paparazzi waiting outside which pissed me off, "put your hood up, I don't wanna face the paparazzi" I said.

We walked to the car and Tom drove me to Scarlett and my house. He helped me get my case out and we said our goodbyes and I walked to the door.

I knocked on the door and waited. After a couple of minutes I heard the door open, "Sorry I'm late" I said.

Scarlett just looked at me with a shocked expression on her face. "Don't you wanna hug me?" I said smiling at her.

"H-how- W-ha-at are you doing here?" She asked still frozen. "I finished filming early and booked a flight here" I said.

She jumped into my arms and I spun her around, she buried her face in the crook of my neck and kissed my neck. "I love you so much" she said sniffling.

"Love you too darling" I whispered. I pulled her in for a long awaited kiss. She grazed her tongue across my lips and I accepted.

We made out for a good ten minutes before going inside. "I love you" she said whilst I wrapped my arms around her picking her up and her wrapping her arms around my neck.

She pecked my lips and buried her face in the crook of my neck. "where's munchkin?" I asked.

"She's in the living room watching one of our films" she said.

I put Scarlett down and held her hand, we walked into the living room. "I guess you really missed me a lot then" I said making Rose's head shoot up.

"MAMA!!!!!!!!" She said squealing getting of the sofa and running into my arms. I picked her up and kissed her cheek. "Your home" she said kissing my cheek then patting her lips. I pecked her lips making her giggle.

I put her down but she just grabbed onto my leg, "munchkin I know you missed me but I'm not going anywhere" I told her.

"You promise?" She said putting her pinky finger out. "I promise you that I'm not going anywhere" I told her and we did the pinky swear thing.

Rose eventually let go of my leg and ran back off to the movie room. I rested against the back of the sofa, Scarlett cupped my face and pulled me in for a passionate but loving kiss.

I tapped her thighs and she jumped up, I caught her and she wrapped her legs around my waist. We carried on kissing whilst I walked over to the sofa and sat down with her straddling me.

She moaned when I started kissing her neck, I sucked on it for a good 20 minutes creating dark purple hickies.

I pulled away from her neck and smirked at how many hickies I made, "what babe?" she asked. "Take a look in the mirror," I said.

She pecked my lips a few times then got up interwining my fingers with hers and walking to the bathroom. I opened the door and she walked straight to the mirror.

She gasped, "babe, I can't even count how many there are because there are so many" she giggled.

"I counted 23" I said proudly. She pecked my lips, "I'm glad you're home" she said. "I'm glad too" I smiled crashing our lips together.

A/n
982 words
not proofread
Love you all
Have a great day/night ❤️