Chapter 19

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN MAJOR NARUTO SPOILERS!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

     Naruto opened his eyes to see a dark, dingy, flooded hallway.

'Where am I? Did I get kidnapped? Oh god, I don't even have Kurama with me, crappp!' He thought, sitting up. He saw a room just down the hall; he got up and starting walking towards it. When he walked in, he saw huge metal bars and some kind of seal on them.

"What is this place?" Naruto mumbled before walking closer to the bars. Just as he was about to take another step, huge red eyes and a snarl revealed themselves. Naruto gasped and fell back. Behind the bars was a large version of Kurama. Naruto looked up to meet the eyes of his large companion, overjoyed.

"Kurama! Is this where they're keeping you? Gosh, they're so cruel! I'll get you outta here, don't wo-" Naruto started before getting cut off.

"You truly are as dull as you look. You keep me here, Naruto. This is where the I, the Kyuubi, is sealed inside you," he said, sitting up and looking down at Naruto.

"Wait, so I'm inside me? Woah! Wait, you can talk? Hang on, how many versions of you are there? Are you telling me you've been watching me struggle this whole time without you, and you still stayed quiet?!" Naruto rambled, question after question simply falling out of his mouth as if he never cared about the answer, to begin with.

"Slow down, calm yourself. I didn't bring you here to chat. I brought you here because I need a favor," he said, making Naruto cock his head to the side in confusion.

"Okay? What's the favor?" Naruto asked, earning a sigh from the giant fox.

     "Don't break me out with the Jutsu just yet. Surprisingly your plan isn't that bad. But if you do it now, it'll be worse for us even if we do manage to get me out. You're still a child, you've only mastered one decent Jutsu, and even then, we'll have to go up against an army of shinobi. Then we won't ever be able to see the light of day after that," Kurama said, leaning down to Naruto's level.

     Naruto looked at him for a second and realized he was right. He knows complete and well Konoha won't give him up; to them, he's their primary weapon. Frustration bubbled up inside him.

     "Well, how am I supposed to get you back? You don't understand I-" Naruto started before being cut off.

     "I'm with you all the time. I won't be able to help you ultimately. But here's the plan. When you go to the Fourth Hokages office today,  ask him than to set me free. If he doesn't, then demand him to set me free.

     You threaten him as your last choice, but you mustn't do anything rash for now. Do you understand?" Kurama said, looking at Naruto intently. Naruto looked at the fox, feeling a bit nervous under his gaze.

     "Fine. But if all goes downhill, I'm going on my own terms." Naruto said, with his arms crossing and his head turned away from the fox. Kurama sighed.

     "Fine then, now go wake up; you have to meet the Hokage now," Kurama said, before Naruto's eyes shot open and he was back in his bedroom.

     'That was weird... but I think I got it!' Naruto thought and got up to get dressed. Excitement filled his body; he was finally gonna find out who his parents were. His heartfelt like it was gonna explode out of his chest. He bolted out of the door.

He bounced from rooftop to rooftop until he made his way to the hokages window, opening it and going in. He waited a few minutes before the Hokage walked through the door, some files in hand.