Chapter 3

The two boys started walking towards Naruto and one of the kids shoved him against the wall. A whimper escaped Naruto's mouth. He looked at the two boys who seemed to tower above him. They punched his gut, making Naruto flop down on the floor. He was kicked on the side of his head, and one of the kids pulled his spiky blond hair.

"Demon," they said. Naruto didn't know why. Why they called him a demon. Why didn't people like him? Why, why, why?

     So many questions as he was beaten to a pulp by the kids. Naruto felt hurt, on the outside, and inside. It wasn't fair, it wasn't fair at all. Everyone had friends, everyone had parents, everyone had people who cared about them! Why don't I get to have any of those? He thought, tears running down the boy's face.

When the boys got bored, they left. Leaving Naruto in the dead-end by himself. Naruto then heard a little scratching in the dumpster. He got up and opened the lid to the dumpster, pulling Kurama out and holding him close. Kurama whimpered and started licking Naruto's cheek, almost apologetically.

A grin made its way on Naruto's face. "It's okay, I'm fine! It only hurts a little" he laughed and put Kurama on the floor. He started walking home, Kurama following suite. Once they got home, Naruto took a bath and fell asleep. Kurama on his little arms.

•Time Skip to the Naruto age 12•

Over the years, Naruto went everywhere with Kurama. The fox that was once so little, had grown up with him and was now up to his hip when walking with him. He was assigned to team 7, with Sasuke and Sakura, Kurama was already on the team by default. Today was the day they met their new Sensei. They were waiting in the classroom when Naruto and Kurama decided to pull a prank and the jonin by putting an eraser on the doorway.

     As Naruto was on the chair, Kurama wagged his tail (he learned to only show one tail) and barked. "I don't understand why you bring that dumb fox with you everywhere. It's such a bother to the team. Having you is already enough." Sasuke commented, making the fox growl at him. "Oi! He is not a bother and neither am I! If anything, you're a bother!" Naruto yelled back, stepping off the chair once the prank was completed.

     Kurama seemed to bark in agreement. "Don't talk that way to Sasuke-Kun, Naruto! You are annoying and you know it!" Sakura yelled at him. Ouch, that kinda hurt Naruto thought. Kurama seemed to have read his mind because he jumped into the desk naruto was sitting at and started licking his face.

     Naruto laughed and pushed the fox away a bit. "It's alright! Let's just show 'em what we can do!" Naruto said, putting one fist in the air. Kurama jumped at this. Then they heard the door open and a ninja with a mask and white hair that swooped to one side came in.

     The eraser fell in his head, with the dust falling on his head. Naruto started to laugh, Kurama's tail wagging on the floor next to him. Sasuke looked unimpressed and Sakura looked annoyed at the mere sound of Naruto. A sigh emitted from the ninja's lips, and he said, "first impressions, I hate all of you." Sasuke did his signature 'hn' and Sakura whined. Naruto just shrugged, Kurama jumping in his lap.

     The ninja's eyes widened at the sight of the fox but then went back to normal. The four of them went to the roof where the ninja introduced himself as Kakashi. The three had to do an ice breaker, where Sakura started first. "I'm Sakura Haruno! I like, well, and my favorite hobby is playing trivia, and I want to, well, marry..." she didn't finish her sentence as she was to busy giggling.

     Kakashi sighed, he looked at Naruto, signaling him to go next. "I'm Naruto Uzumaki! I like Ramen and Kurama, and my dream is to become Hokage! That way, everyone will have to respect me!" He said, Kurama barking in agreement. Kakashi's eyes widened at the name of the fox, the name of the boy, and how he never noticed the size of that fox till now.

     Then he looked at Sasuke, and he went. "I'm Sasuke Uchiha. I don't really like anything, I don't have a hobby, and I have to find the person who killed my clan and get revenge." He said, as though he didn't want to say it at all. Kakashi nodded and told us a bit about him. He was quite similar to Sasuke, but he was nicer.

     "Okay, well, tomorrow go to the training grounds by 6:00 am. Oh, and don't eat anything, you'll probably throw it up. Now, go." He said. Naruto was the first to get up, Kurama following behind him. Growling at Sasuke on the way, making Sasuke scoff.

     The other two left, and when Kakashi was walking down the street, he heard a big crash. He instinctively looked over and saw Naruto had fallen out of a tree. He was about to run over to him, when the fox jumped down, and started licking his face and then licked the cut. Immediately, the cut closed up and Naruto laughed. "Thanks, but I could've done it myself, idiot!" He laughed and jumped up.

     Kakashi was amazed. The killer fox, doing that? He couldn't comprehend it. He continued walking towards his house, thinking about what he had seen today. A jinchuriki with the Kyuubi itself with it at all times, a Sharingan using Uchiha, and a chakra controlling master all in the same team.

     Well, we're unstoppable one way or another. He thought, scared of what was to come.

     Naruto had gotten home and taken off his shoes, and went straight to the bathroom. "Okay, I left some food for you in your bowl, eat up!" Naruto said, making his way to the bathroom. Kurama ran off towards his small kitchen like space to eat his food while Naruto took a shower. He was excited for tomorrow, to say the least, and he hoped the rest were excited as well. Either way, I have to win! He thought.